No announcement yet.

Connection between Chloe and Davis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wafflles87
    I hope it's something scientific and/or logical and reasonable, and not just "He wuvs her, so he can control the mean beasty inside him when she touches him, because his heart grows five sizes and his soul is filled with joy and calm"
    Exactly, because if that were the case, he would not have hunted her down in Infamous, he would have stayed his disguise Davis. The emotions are on the surface. I used to entertain the idea of Chalvis, until Infamous and Turbulence, because I no longer see any substancial love connection. I see a devil preying on Chloe's empathy.

It's more psychological for both. Chloe has this need to be the go-to girl concerning those with super powers, Meteor Freaks, Clark, Davis and now it looks to also be the JLA and the watch tower. Davis is an evolving kryptonian constructed machine, his humanoid side is confused, but infamous clearly realized/demonstrated/verbalized why he was attached to Chloe. Because he was sent to the planet to kill Clark. Davis is Dooms, and Dooms is Davis. Faora, and BrainIAC knew what they were talking about.

The connection is in-fact Clark at this point. But why Chloe, I think ties to the same reason the FoS is still in the dark, and why Chloiac was activated there in the first place. The phantom-zone shield is making a return as spoilers indicate. Probably for Dooms and the final destruction of BrainIAC. People have to ask why BrainIAC was an issue this season at all, and why Chloe, when Lana was also infected with BrainIAC he chose to be his vessel/host. Or is FoS the actual host of BrainIAC, hmn, tis a thought, not that I think it, but once FoS is restored/and or destryed, then BrainIAC will truly be dead in my eyes. The brought up FoS again in Infamous, so I think they maybe buliding something to that effect. However, the first connection was BrainIAC, the second Clark.
    Last edited by Dominicus; 03-21-2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I think there is nothing between them ...

Comment

Perhaps there was a meeting between the two as children that we haven't yet been shown..

Comment

I thought they still said there WAS a connection, and it would be explained... Obviously, at first, it was Brainiac, but now, I can't help but wonder if it is Chloe's empathy, both natural and meteor-induced. She tends to care for just about everybody, and wants to help others as much as humanly possible, even when they end up being someone horrible.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by Kschreck
            There is no longer a connection. When Brainiac was in control of Chloe, he ran a program that made Davis Bloome become attractive to Chloe. Now that Brainiac is completely gone (remains taken into the future for Brainiac 5), there is no longer a connection. In Infamous, before Clark turned back time, Davis discovered that the connection he really had was him being made to kill Clark Kent.
            They're talking about spoilers.

Comment

Didn't Davis say last week in plan English that the reason he was so drawn to Chloe wasn't Chloe but Clark????

I thought that was pretty final... particularly after he you know chased her down the street to rip her guts out that it wasn't Tru Wuv...

Comment

If even one molecule of Brainiac was left in Chloe.......he will return and may be growing in her now. CK has traveled back in time twice. Each time completely changes the time line. The fact that the Legion said that Brainiac was defeated on that very day is nolonger relevent. I belive their (the Legion) history changed for a second time and they will return.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                  Didn't Davis say last week in plan English that the reason he was so drawn to Chloe wasn't Chloe but Clark????

I thought that was pretty final... particularly after he you know chased her down the street to rip her guts out that it wasn't Tru Wuv...
                  That's what Davis thought. But why did he go to Chloe and not to Clark? I think it is also was love. Brainiac may have did something draw them together because she was Clark's best friend but I think their connection continues because of his feelings. It makes him feel more human. Davis said that the killings made him feel more human probally from guilt so the feelings of love make him feel human too.

Comment

Well Clark doesn't exactly seem to trust him now does he.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                      I think it's something not listed. I think there may be something about Chloe that's more special than just a metoer freak. She may be half alien experiment or something. Or potentially, the antidote to Doomsday.

thats pretty long stretch?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎