Special Effects in "Turbulence"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked when Clark smashed the door of the plane. And when it zoomed in on Tess's face in the window. And when he changed outfit in the phone booth looked really cool too.

Comment

I really liked the phone booth special effect. Very cool. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
        I liked when Clark smashed the door of the plane. And when it zoomed in on Tess's face in the window. And when he changed outfit in the phone booth looked really cool too.
        Yes, yes and yes

Comment

Definitively, the special EFFECT, the only one, the true, real one : CLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK

Comment

I loved the special effects last night. Excellent enough for a low-budget tv show.

The plane was the best!
            Last edited by PJBoy; 03-20-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

lol guess no one noticed a rehashed Batman Begins Arkum Island just before the music at the end starts

Comment

The plane FX were better than I was expecting. I think they did better this time than with "Arctic's" plane scene. The phone booth switch also looked cool.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Smallville619
                lol guess no one noticed a rehashed Batman Begins Arkum Island just before the music at the end starts
                I noticed it too. They started using it back in S6.
                Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 03-20-2009, 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved all effects last night

Comment

The special effects were pretty good. The one thing they need to do is be consistent with realism. When clarked puched the door open, there's no reason clark should be struggling to walk towards opened doorway as the wind is blowing at him. Thats something that would happen to a normal human, but not for clark...with his abilities he wouldn't struggle to walk towards the door as if the wind is pushing him back....thats mainly the only mistake I seen.

I do expect a better looking flight scene when clark does fly, and like one poster said on here, in season 4 the cgi effects looked good, but its 2009 so things should look quite abit better. Too bad smallville didn't have the sfx budget like battle star galactica, I think they could've done so much more with the show, I'm pleased with what they've done so far though, but some minor flaws to work out.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎