Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for 3x19-"Shades of Gray"

please help me post the ratings for this ep if you find it first. I don't know where to look but I am trying. I hope our ratings went up a little cause of John Glover.

I found this at off of futon critic:

"Heroes" (households: 4.5/7, #11, half-hour: 2.27%; adults 18-49: 3.3, #9, half-hour: 9.68%)

still unable to find out how many million watched tho. still trying.
    Last edited by oldblackmagick; 03-10-2009, 09:14 AM.

I got this number

Heroes (Viewers: #4, 6.63 million; A18-49: #4, 3.2/ 8)

It will most likely go up though with the DVR settings

Comment

thanks...they still haven't posted the live+7 numbers for exposed yet but i hope this ep hits 8 million with dvr viewings

Comment

Wow, that's lower than I thought it would be. I was at least expecting 7.1 million.
        Last edited by Level5; 03-10-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Yeah Rose, that's the number I found too.

Fourth-place NBC had some bad news for "Chuck" (5.7 million, 2.0/5) fans. The show fell 17% from last week to a serious series low. "Heroes" (6.6 million, 3.2/8) matched last week's preliminary-rating series low. Yet "Medium" (7.1 million, 2.5/6) was up a tick. The CW continued crossing a desert of "Gossip Girl" repeats.

Could have been lower because DWTS is on and the show pulled in a lot of viewers with their controversy.

Comment

Your forgetting BBC ratings on Wednesdays and foreign ratings, i'm sure heroes is doing quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
              thanks...they still haven't posted the live+7 numbers for exposed yet but i hope this ep hits 8 million with dvr viewings
              These are the Live+7 For "Bldg 26"
              Live+7 = 9.50mil. A gain of almost 3 mil. viewers

"Heroes had the highest share of it’s overall viewing by DVR with 30.7% of all viewing by DVR. Rounding out the top 10 for highest share of total audience viewing via DVR viewing were Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, Lost, Life, 24, House, Amazing Race, Chuck and Friday Night Lights." (Feb. 16-22)

Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                These are the Live+7 For "Bldg 26"
                Live+7 = 9.50mil. A gain of almost 3 mil. viewers

"Heroes had the highest share of it’s overall viewing by DVR with 30.7% of all viewing by DVR. Rounding out the top 10 for highest share of total audience viewing via DVR viewing were Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, Lost, Life, 24, House, Amazing Race, Chuck and Friday Night Lights." (Feb. 16-22)

Looking Good!
                WOW! Good news.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎