Rebel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its LYLE always the qiuet ones

Comment

Denko said something to Noah about the heroes having someone on the inside, and thinking that was Nathan. I don't think Rebel is Nathan b/c he wouldn't be going against everything he is trying to do like that. He's never thought his plan was a bad idea, but he hasn't liked the direction that it has gone b/c of Denko; he regrets that Denko is treating them all as terrorist and doing things like setting Parkman up, not the fact that the heroes are being hunted like he wanted which is why he tried to have Denko removed and put Noah in charge. Noah would've kept with the plan of rounding them up, but would know how to handle them.

I still say the whole Noah/Angela team is connected to Rebel. If it's not Noah or Angela themselves, then he and Angela are definately pulling the strings, even if it is somebody like Micah. It's not just Micah or someone else doing this on their own. Noah/Angela are definately behind it telling them what to do. Noah being on the inside gives him tons of information that no one else would have access too. Micah could get info from the computers, but Noah would have so much more first hand knowledge of everything that is going on in the operation that Micah wouldn't have.

Another reason it's not just Micah on his own and somebody like Noah or Angela is behind Rebel is the fact that there are no other characters on the show that Micah has had any REAL contact with. He has only really been associated with of course DL and Nikki, Candice, and Linderman to help in his plan in season 1 (who are all dead now), and then with his cousin with abilities in season 2 who hasn't been seen since either. I know he was there at Kirby Plaza with everybody at the end of season 1, but that was 2 years ago and for only one episode. He only had brief contact with Tracy in one episode earlier, so he really doesn't know her either, only that she looks like his mom and has an ability too. The point is he doesn't have the connection to all of these heroes right now to be doing this on his own. He's getting direction from someone who has a lot of knowledge about these people; somebody like Noah or Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        Haydenclaireheroes, that reminds me. Remember Nathan asking his mom if she was Rebel? That should eliminate your speculation...
        ya but i really think he is or mabe angela

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by clark-bizarro
        its lyle always the qiuet ones
        nice
        Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 03-10-2009, 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

nathan as rebel? dont think so..i think its michah dude can talk 2 computers...and he wants 2 b a hero...and in the preview for next week hrg is askin tracy 2 take me 2 rebel

Comment

I think he is not working alone, Angela for sure, and I bet there are others as well.

Comment

I think it's Nathan too.

Comment

if it is micah are we expecting him to pull out some new 9th wonders comic book and show everyone how he got the idea to help out the super powered pesuasion I just think it would be hilarious

Peter: So all this time it was just you...just a kid?

Micah: Yeah well i was reading through some of my old comics and noticed that i looked very much like Rebel from issue one. Only other problem with issue one...There is this frickin monster that comes out in the end of it and...are you ready for this? I just got to the last page today. (dun dun dunnnnnnnn)

Comment

Man, I really hope Rebel is someone we don't expect! I want a real surprise twist!

I'm having a feeling that everyone is right, Micah is probably "Rebel"
                  Last edited by Vasser; 03-11-2009, 11:02 AM. Reason: Had a Revelation!

Comment

im guessing... Micah. and his cousin he may have developed a power by now right? would be interesting to see the two cousins working together
                    Last edited by KBZ; 03-11-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

oh god, FINALLY two people with some views to the obvious. This is the same as people claiming the statue is kate, or claire, or hell...I've even heard rose.

Comment

This is the same as people claiming the statue is kate, or claire, or hell...I've even heard rose.

What? Q_Q

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                          I think he is not working alone, Angela for sure, and I bet there are others as well.
                          it says rebel not rebels.

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Vasser
                          Man, I really hope Rebel is someone we don't expect! I want a real surprise twist!

I'm having a feeling that everyone is right, Micah is probably "Rebel"
                          i think nathan would be a shocking twist.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

KBZ same here
                          Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 03-11-2009, 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My title reads Moderator, but there are more than one of us.

Comment

Another reason why it can't be Nathan...

While Nathan was trying to help Matt defuse the bomb, Rebel (I assume) hacked into the Building 26 computers and interfered with the detonating device.

Comment

I don't think is Nathan either. Don't get me wrong but if it is Nathan: Or he's a genious or he's really stupid. I mean, why to bother with the whole "People with powers are bad" and made them fugitives in the first place? It makes no sense at all.
                                The last scene on last episode...REBEL could had let him know that Claire was in danger, that could explain why he was there so fast. Though personally I think that he just thought that getting Claire it'd be the first thing on Danko's mind after he found out his dad has a power too *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎