No announcement yet.

What's the hype for this ep for you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the hype for this ep for you?

Sorry i wrote they in the title for the thread...it was supposed to be "the". Just wanted to get a feel for what everyone is excited about this ep. We all have different reasons...but also some similar ones so i thought i would just ask. What hyped you up to wanna watch this ep? also i made it multiple choice cause i know some people (Like me) are always looking for at least two great storylines per ep...this ep better reveal micah as rebel or something is for sure going down. Me and peter are going to charge into studio 26....or i mean building 26 and handle some business:P
    Claire helping out the puppet master.
    0%
    Sylar meeting his real bio-dad.
    0%
    Matt with explosives on capitol hill.
    0%
    The revealing of REBEL's identity.
    0%
    John "Freakin" Glover!!!
    0%
    Other reason (post below)
    0%

I thought this was a negative thread, I was going to get angry but I am really excited to see John Glover and Sylar meeting him! I don't think we learn who rebel is in this episode but if we do...I can't wait for that eitehr

Comment

tv guide description says that the identity of rebel is revealed but who knows in what form...a painting/picture or someone could just say..."I know the identity of rebel." and then it says TBC or in a text rebel could just tell us who he/she is but i am excited for this ep and all the rest to come... YATTA HIROES

Comment

John Glover!!!!

Comment

Well he sure is one hell of a magnificent bastard

Comment

claire working in the comic shop a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
              claire working in the comic shop a twist.

yeah but after what happened in this episode it seems claire no longer works at the comic shop. i feel bad for the comic book guys who shopped and worked there.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                tv guide description says that the identity of rebel is revealed but who knows in what form...a painting/picture or someone could just say..."I know the identity of rebel." and then it says TBC or in a text rebel could just tell us who he/she is but i am excited for this ep and all the rest to come... YATTA HIROES
                Um, you are getting your descriptions mixed up. Rebel is supposed to be revealed in the next episode (Cold snap on March 23), not this one.

Comment

Um, non of the above.

Once again the end was the best part. Sylar in the hunters house at the end was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                    Um, non of the above.

Once again the end was the best part. Sylar in the hunters house at the end was classic.
                    Yeah I'd have to agree haha I loved that scene the most too. It's about time someone tells the Government not to mess with the evolve people. So many times where Danko could of died.

the rabit yes! Who's the hunter now!!!
                    Last edited by Seyee; 03-10-2009, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                      Um, non of the above.

LOL Yeah he put the rabit in the Hunter's room

Comment

JOhn my man dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍