#2-16 "Chuck vs The Lethal Weapon"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by closetclana
    I really liked this episode.

A few times Chuck's ramblings were embarrassingly painful.

Cole turned into a decent guy - I hope we get to see more of him.

Sarah actually admitted that she had feelings for Chuck - out loud! Yeah! That is a big step for her to verbally admit that the reason she was not going with Cole was that she felt some sort of "commitment" to Chuck. I think the fact that she is committed enough to be faithful to him - well, that's really saying something. A couple of episodes ago I wasn't sure she loved Chuck or not.

I loved Chuck bravely stating his feelings outright to Sarah and then saying that he will have the "girl that I love." Nice! Sarah shouldn't doubt about his feelings now.

I also liked the poster - it showed that Chuck was taking some control over his life. You can see a close up of the poster at NBC.com. On it he says that Sarah's middle name is Lisa - funny, I didn't think he heard her say that.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

One last thing - Chuck really should learn to let Sarah talk first. I'm sure Sarah was going to reassure him that nothing happened between her and Cole. It would have been encouraging for him to hear that much at least. This is like the 3rd time that if he would have let Sarah talk first it would have been better.
    I think Chuck might have flashes offscreen but he doesn't let his handlers know that.

Now that I've seen the chart, I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck knows that Beckman ordered a hit on him and that Casey was supposed to carry it out.

Chuck you sly dog, he knows more about everything that he's letting on.

Comment

This show so warms my heart... It is such a great show and IMO is having the best 2nd season of any of the new shows from last year. I love the chemistry between Chuck and Sarah. I love all the angst. It is such a well written and acted show. I enjoy it more than any other show on TV. This show deserves props.

It's amazing.

The storylines have action and the humor is great.

I loved Chuck's "Is this mahogoney?"

Comment

I really liked this episode.

A few times Chuck's ramblings were embarrassingly painful.

Cole turned into a decent guy - I hope we get to see more of him.

Sarah actually admitted that she had feelings for Chuck - out loud! Yeah! That is a big step for her to verbally admit that the reason she was not going with Cole was that she felt some sort of "commitment" to Chuck. I think the fact that she is committed enough to be faithful to him - well, that's really saying something. A couple of episodes ago I wasn't sure she loved Chuck or not.

I loved Chuck bravely stating his feelings outright to Sarah and then saying that he will have the "girl that I love." Nice! Sarah shouldn't doubt about his feelings now.

I also liked the poster - it showed that Chuck was taking some control over his life. You can see a close up of the poster at NBC.com. On it he says that Sarah's middle name is Lisa - funny, I didn't think he heard her say that.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

One last thing - Chuck really should learn to let Sarah talk first. I'm sure Sarah was going to reassure him that nothing happened between her and Cole. It would have been encouraging for him to hear that much at least. This is like the 3rd time that if he would have let Sarah talk first it would have been better.
        I was going to post my thoughts about the episode but you stole them from me! Just kidding... But I do completely agree with everything you wrote - especially about the love between Sarah and Chuck. Chuck told Sarah that they will be together and no one can stop it!

Comment

Actually... he said he would "be with the woman he loved and no one could stop him." He never said that was Sarah. He just said he was crazy about her.

Comment

^ You're splitting hairs on this one. He said "I going to live the life that I want (he turns and looks at Sarah) with the girl that I love...because I'm not going to let this thing rob me of that, I won't"

Notice he didn't say "a girl that a love" or "someone that I love" but he said "the girl that I love."

There is no other girl that he loves right now other then Sarah and he just told her that he was "crazy" about her. The meaning was clear.

Was it an out and out declaration? - It was pretty close. I think they'll save the real declarations(the ones with the phrase "I love you") for the finale.

Comment

Was it an out and out declaration? - It was pretty close. I think they'll save the real declarations(the ones with the phrase "I love you") for the finale.
              I actually think this season's finale would be too soon to hear "I love you." I don't think those exact words should be said until at least the mid-season finale next year.

Comment

I went from watching the office to CHUCK and man CHUCK is so much more entertaining. Not to say that michael scott dressed as willy wonka wasnt hilarious but still....CHUCK was better :P
                That mahoganey line haha that was awesome.
                And i noticed in one part where CHUCK sees Sarah fixing up Agent Cole and he just starts rambling- i do that too lol

Comment

Originally posted by joyce20
                  I went from watching the office to CHUCK and man CHUCK is so much more entertaining. Not to say that michael scott dressed as willy wonka wasnt hilarious but still....CHUCK was better :P
                  That mahoganey line haha that was awesome.
                  And i noticed in one part where CHUCK sees Sarah fixing up Agent Cole and he just starts rambling- i do that too lol
                  Welcome to the Chuck boards. I watched one episode of the Office because my nieces love it and I turned it off half way through because I didn't find it funny. Maybe if I tried watching several episodes I'd change my mind.

I love Chuck because you can get a whole mix of everything in one episode, comedy, action & romance. Unfortunately because of the premise of the show and everything I don't see it lasting more then four seasons or so (if we are lucky).

I've rewatched this episode several times now and I just enjoy it more and more. I'm sad that there is no Chuck today

Comment

yea i was kinda disappointed that i would have to wait a week to watch a new episode again.
                    yea with the whole storyline i guess it couldn't last as long like smallville...i wish it would though lol

Comment

This was another episode I wasn't that fond of (I didn't really like Cole, have to admit).

Cole returning (means they didn't have to take Chuck 'off the grid') and then the guys going to the rescue. Chuck fumbling it and ending up in a cast (loved Ellie's reaction!). Then following Perseus (both of them limping, it was a nice visual) to "Constellation Labs" (nice!).

Chuck finding out about Orion (I knew from spoilers that [SPOILER]Orion was Chuck's Dad[/SPOILER] so I was grinning the whole time!

Then Cole leaving and Morgan moving in with Anna.

I loved when Chuck took down the Tron poster and he had all that stuff on the back (did anyone else notice that under Sarah's pic it said something about her middle name being "Lisa"? So Chuck did hear her when she mumbled that back in Season 1?). Showed Chuck's not as clueless as well all might think!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎