Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Shades of Gray"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here after it airs!!

Sylar - "I'm not your apple"

Comment

Lady: 'Take the baby'
      Hiro: 'No thank you'
      Lady: 'Take IT'

Comment

Hiro was so calm about it too

Comment

"Thanks Barbie." -Only on Heroes

Comment

Sylar: You killed my mother...
            Sylar's father: So?

Comment

When Sylar's dad said "Son kills his father, epic battle huh, that's a myth" I immediatley thought of when Lex killed Lionel!

Comment

Angela to Danko: "How did you survive?"

Does that mean Angela knows Danko has an ability?

Comment

Yeah copymanyman Im thinking that Danko has an ability. Why else say that? I mean theres only 2 possible reasons. 1) From the human perspective he did everything he could to live w/e that means even if he had to kill lots of people for w/e purpose he had 2) From an evolved person perspective he or someone important to him killed a lot of people or important people to him some point in his time so he's more like a Nathan but a little worse because he wants to kill them.

Comment

Good, really good. I never thought of that. Maybe that explains how how managed to free himself from Sylar or did he make a bargain with him?

However, I thought that because he's so cunning, he set everyone up and he managed to be safe when everyone was killed.

Comment

Don't really know we'll have to find out in two weeks. Even if he does have an ability he's in deep trouble with Sylar. Sylar hasn't taken an ability for awhile so he might be the first since awhile ago.

Anyway my favorite quotes were:

"I want to know everything you know about Nathan Petrelli."

"He was lousy in bed." When tracy talked with Danko.

I also liked the Sylar + Dad quote but someone already mention that with him talking about epic battle.

Comment

This isn't a quote but I liked how Sylar squinted when his dad had him kill the rabit after all the people's head he has cut open he still had a hard time stabing a rabit to death.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                          This isn't a quote but I liked how Sylar squinted when his dad had him kill the rabit after all the people's head he has cut open he still had a hard time stabing a rabit to death.
                          I didn't take it that way. I took it that he thought about it real quick and decided to take out some of his anger on the rabbit. Sort of like blowing off a little steam.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎