Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rose and Bernard and the rest.............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose and Bernard and the rest.............

where are they? did they really get killed in the past? did the others capture them and recruit them? are they still roaming around with no where to go? im just wondering why it seems that we have seen 3 years go by this episode and no sign of the other people. i hope they didnt die. hope we get an episode just based on them and what happened during the time the got seperated and when sawyer and jin find hurley jack and kate. im kind of hoping they joined the others or something to explain why we havent heard from them.

I really doubt Rose and Bernard are dead. I beleive some of the other red shirts are, but I'm sure Rose and Bernard are still alive. We just haven't seen them yet because so far, there has been no time to put them in.

Comment

ya thats true but id think 3 years later they would show up at some point.

Comment

Yeah I was wondering that myself...Where are they? They had to have been time skipping right along with Sawyer's bunch..It worked with Jin right? So they had to have been skipping right along. Maybe after the meeting Richard had with Sawyer, Richard found the Sawyers' people on the beach and took them under his care.

Comment

I do think that everyone we have not seen is either dead (if they were redshirts we will never find out, if they are major characters like Rose and/or Bernard we will see them die in flashback) or has a part with Dharma like the ones we have seen (We haven't seen Bernard yet because no-one has needed a dentist appointment) or my favourite in terms or R & B, they found themselves with the others, and became part of their group for protection, and have no idea that their friends are on the other side of the sonic fence.

I do think that when we see Rose and Bernard flash back they will be on the other side of that frigging statue and we will SEE ITS FACE!!

Comment

I think Rose and Bernard are alive and working with Dharma. There just hasn't been time in the show to reveal them yet

Comment

Sure it has been 3 years of Darhma.

But how do you know Rose and Bernard weren't taken by the Others and taken into their group. Doesn't make sense that eyeliner boy would let Darhma keep the group knowing that they are from the future without getting answers of their own.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎