No announcement yet.

Rachel Mills

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel Mills

Will Rachel be the first real person from the web comics/istories to cross over onto the screen as a workable character?

If you followed her webisodes/comics and now Istories you know that Rachel's character has a very deep background and they are doing a good job of introducing her as a minor character. But her place in the government agency really puts her in a good position to be a mole for Rebel.

And if Rebel is working with/for Angela Patrelli then Rebel/Angela already know everything about Rachel, seeing as Angela interrogated her in the webisodes.

I'm not saying I'm just saying. Her character has a self loathing aspect but if she came to terms with who she is she could make a great lead. She has said over and over in the I-Stories that she is jealous of how Claire has come to terms with being extraordinary and how super powers are second nature to her. Rachel will come around, hopefully before Danko knifes her though.

I wish she would use her power.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      I wish she would use her power.
      She hasn't in the comics since she first had to. She is a self loather, doesn't want to use them so she stops herself. Soon she will be in a situation where she has no choice though. Always happens that way.

This is the first episode she had a serious talking role on. Taking steps in the right direction.

Comment

she's freakin hot man

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
          she's freakin hot man
          I don't think there's much more to say about her besides this.

The way she hid that vial of serum in her bullet wound was freakin genius. Too bad she got caught with it though, she might've been able to get another power besides teleportation.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎