No announcement yet.

Sandra Bennent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra Bennent

loved her in this epsdode becuase we always thought she was this woman who could nothing. She had no common sense just that woman who had a daughter who can not die and husband who is morally gray and also someone who cares about her dog a little to much. But tonight we saw not a dark side but a smart side i liked it.

I totally agree. It was nice to see an intelligent and confident side to HRG's Gal. I've wondered for awhile what HRG ever saw in her - because she is usually so clueless. But when that lady was searching the closet and Sandra moves her hand to the gun, I'm thinking - wow!

Comment

It's because most of us think she's useless is why they let her shine this episode. I enjoyed it as well.

Comment

why would she not even tell Claire that Doyle is in the kitchen and needs help also. She tells her there is popcorn in the kitchen instead and sends Claire in there blind.

How did Doyle get out of the fire anyway. Someone had to have pulled him out because he was dead.

Comment

Nah he wasn't dead just got a nose bleed or tried too hard with his power and went unconscious. But if your figuring how he lived even though he didn't even die, you should ask how Sylar lived lol with a glass embedded to his brain under the same fire situation.

Comment

if kensei can revive after an explosion in a tent full of gunpowder...who knows how sylar escaped??

im really pumped to see how he managed to escape

Comment

I was thinking back how she seemed like kind of a clueless airhead back in season one. (Remember when she kissed Muggles?) But tonight she was awesome!

And that story about Pink Floyd was funny.
              (Come on, who hasn't heard of Pink Floyd?)

Sandra Bennet might just be on my list of favorite characters now.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                why would she not even tell Claire that Doyle is in the kitchen and needs help also. She tells her there is popcorn in the kitchen instead and sends Claire in there blind.

How did Doyle get out of the fire anyway. Someone had to have pulled him out because he was dead.
                There's a chance that Sandra didn't know Doyle was there. The man could have just walked in and grabbed the popcorn from the microwave. After all, Sylar came in without anyone noticing at first.

Comment

i hope see more of this from claire's mom sandra.

Comment

So this means that Flint and Meredith could and are possibly alive. I wonder if Claire knew Flint was her uncle.

Comment

New side to sandra this episode. Totally blew my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎