No announcement yet.

Sylar's dad was a killer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's dad was a killer

I was not expecting that. Sylar dad killed his mom with TK. This mean his dad has powers. When I saw that i'm like I hope Sylar kills this dude. Was it me or did Sylar mom look pergnaut. This was in 1980 and Peter was 26 in 2006. Just thought I should point that out. I was kind of thinking he was going to get molested. I'm like no that's awful. Anybody eles thought he would get molested?

Really I didn't notice I will go back and look at it again on the dvr. I am about 90% sure that Sylar and Peter are releated some way.
    Last edited by targis; 03-04-2009, 01:44 AM.

Comment

would make sense since Peter is nothing like Nathan

Comment

Sylar's pappy is a killer? Shocker.

Comment

It is a scene like this that makes me remember why I like this show. This would be a pretty awesome way to explain the root of Sylar's evil and why he feels the need to kill people in the same way even when he isn't acquiring a new ability. He has a repressed memory from childhood where he witnesses his father kill his mother by slicing her head open, which is why he subconsciously feels the need, or the hunger, to slice people open in that same manner. I kind of wish they would have never attempted to write off Sylar's ability as a hunger that causes you to want to slice people's heads open, this is a much better reason for the act he commits and would explain why he has issues that he doesn't fully understand. So far I am most impressed and interested in Sylar's story arc this volume then the other ones. He is such an interesting character I just wish they could write good stuff like this for all of their characters instead of making them seem like a bunch of morons half the time. I still love the show though, it just angers me when I see that only one character is getting a very strong story while the others feel a bit flat.

Comment

I know

when i saw that my jaw just dropped.

being that young and seeing your mother get messed up by your dad who just sold you??

im glad that Sylars power of touching objects and seeing their past is being used

Comment

Yeah can't wait til sylar meets his dad next week should be a good one

Comment

you know what's weird is that they never showed his face in the episode. yeah maybe cuz glover wasn't avialable yet for the scene..or they want to keep sylar's dad a surprise or it's possible that maybe it wasn't even sylar's dad at all, after all they never showed his face so sylar is only going by what he can remember. and his memory could be wrong. little sylar seemed to yell "mom" when the woman fell out of the car and yes the man inside the car used the same power but was it really poppa sylar? for all we know this man abducted both sylar and his mom, the guy had the same ability, he sold sylar off to some people then killed mom. meanwhile real dad has gone into hiding or doesn't know where his family went to. in the end sylar learns the truth and the killer turns out to be the hunter who's had secret powers all along. so sylar goes after him. i think i've gone too far now. it's all speculation, but they can suddenly make crazy twists and sylar's dad just might not have been the killer all along. or we were led to believe that what we saw was that man killing the woman, something else might have happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  you know what's weird is that they never showed his face in the episode. yeah maybe cuz glover wasn't avialable yet for the scene..or they want to keep sylar's dad a surprise or it's possible that maybe it wasn't even sylar's dad at all, after all they never showed his face so sylar is only going by what he can remember. and his memory could be wrong. little sylar seemed to yell "mom" when the woman fell out of the car and yes the man inside the car used the same power but was it really poppa sylar? for all we know this man abducted both sylar and his mom, the guy had the same ability, he sold sylar off to some people then killed mom. meanwhile real dad has gone into hiding or doesn't know where his family went to. in the end sylar learns the truth and the killer turns out to be the hunter who's had secret powers all along. so sylar goes after him. i think i've gone too far now. it's all speculation, but they can suddenly make crazy twists and sylar's dad just might not have been the killer all along. or we were led to believe that what we saw was that man killing the woman, something else might have happened there.
                  Nice fanfiction but I have evidence that clears that the killer was Sylars father at first his mother didnt look like abducted woman she looks like she dont want to sell her son for money and the secound argument and real evidence that pop killed mom was that Sylars uncle said that his own brother change his son for money and he must tell the truth because Sylar would kill him if he try to lie

Comment

I rewatched the scene where Sylar's mother is killed and there is one place where it shows the guys face right before he pushes her out the car. I paused it on my dvr and it clearly see his face.
                    Last edited by targis; 03-03-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

wtf? why would he need to sell a kid to make money? with that kind of power, he could easily take any kind of money he wants from anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by heroesfan
                        wtf? why would he need to sell a kid to make money? with that kind of power, he could easily take any kind of money he wants from anywhere
                        I know yeah, he could cut an ATM with his TK. He must not like his son too much. He gaved his son to his brother. Wonder if Sylar mom had powers to or was it just the dad? That would mean you only need one parent with powers to have a kid with powers.

Comment

I find it odd that a person so powerful like Sylar's dad would "sell" his son... I wouldn't think he needed money when he can get it anywhere. And I find it to be a worse sin to give away your son than to steal 100k cash.

Comment

I don't think the money really mattered. He just wanted to get rid of his family. The cash was just a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                              im glad that Sylars power of touching objects and seeing their past is being used
                              I know that was one of Sylar's powers. Did i miss that episode or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎