No announcement yet.

Mohinder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j-kent
    mod edit negativity certainly doesn't add any depth to these conversations for discussing the show and its elements...
    Why on earth would I discuss this show if it was all good. The only reason I'm here in the first place is because Heroes has totally lost its direction. And I want to yell as loud as possible before this show is gone for good.
    Last edited by Novak Fan; 02-25-2009, 02:39 PM. Reason: Rule 15

Comment

The only reason I'm here in the first place is because Heroes has totally lost its direction. And I want to yell as loud as possible before this show is gone for good.
      ??? imo cold wars was on of the best episopdes this season and they r settin up for a good volume...why so negative level 5 enoy the show and let the story develop..2 me they r trying to get back 2 season 1 with 1 main story and our heroes working 2gether 2 stop it

Comment

LILVILLE, you should take a look at the ratings. Do they look good to you? This episode hit the lowest ratings ever for Heroes. So how can I sit back, and watch a show that is, honestly, not worth watching anymore? And there are only 8 episode left to this season, so what every they are going to do they better do it fast.

But, we'll see if they can turn this around, because they've tricked me twice, by making the episodes look awesome in the previews, but actually not delivering on that. I can only wonder if the next episode is going to be even worse.

Comment

mod note- please get back on topic. Use the report post feature if it's the case. Take issues to pm or ask for a moderator. Please follow the rules. Thank you
          Last edited by Novak Fan; 02-25-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Strike that. just noticed mod note.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎