No announcement yet.

Capturing Sylar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capturing Sylar?

I was re-watching the episode and a thought crept into my head as I seen the board in building 26 of all the heroes with abilities that the government is after. I seen the picture of the Haitian guy, now you would think the government realizes that they cannot capture Sylar without sustaining a huge human toll, if at all. Now if they capture the Haitian, and I assume that would be pretty simple for them, I don’t think it’s quite a stretch for them to force the Haitian to use his ability on Sylar, so that will render Sylar powerless, so the hunter can easily subdue him. Is that too much of a stretch?

capturing the haitian will be one of their most dificult tasks.

When he was a young boy and afraid of his father hurting him he managed to wipe the memories of his entire village in a split moment. Made them into vegetables.

Stopping a powerful person with an ability may strain him, but wiping 20 normal soldiers coming at him in the blink of an eye wouldnt be an issue.

Comment

I don’t see what the problem would be if they ambush him. He doesn’t have any fortelling powers, so they could easily blind him, throw a net on him, and take him from behind. By the time he figures out what's coming, he'd be hooded and gagged. I don’t think he would have to much of a problem using his abilities on Sylar as Sylar is “evil.”

Edit: they could shoot him with that stun gun from yards away so he wouldn't even expect it.

Comment

the hatian has to touch to mindwipe someone and tracy has already tried that and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          the hatian has to touch to mindwipe someone and tracy has already tried that and it didn't work.
          no he doesnt, he wiped out his entire village with a single thought.

In the show he touches for affect, but in the comics before he was even a teenager he wiped the minds of everyone in his village on accident.

This is where the storyline for the Hatian as a child starts.

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/index.shtml?novel=35

The haitian mind wiping the village happens in part 2

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/index.shtml?novel=36
          Last edited by Yoshua; 02-18-2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Well given the fact that this a fictional tv show, “anything goes”. I suppose if the government gets desperate, they can always fly from above in a helicopter and use a sharpshooter to taze him. I mean, we’re talking about a show were people can fly, and jump back in time. They already set the precedent for “anything goes.”

I really can’t see Sylar getting captured any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              I really can’t see Sylar getting captured any other way.
              But since this is fiction and "anything goes", then there should be lots of ways. lol

Keep in mind Claire of all people was able to sneak up behind the great man and get the better of him in the previous volume, as absurd as that was.
              Last edited by Xanderman; 02-18-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Sylar will eventually get tired of commandos coming after him and decide to take the fight to his hunters. then Nathan and the hunter will be like alto what are we going to do and turn to Peter and the other hereo's for help. then Fugitives will be over.

Comment

man all i know is that i think nathan should give up his campaign on sylar because the soldier body count is already off the charts...i think it's safe to assume that his conventional methods against sylar are extremely futile.

Comment

If you see... they came to sylar with GUNS not tazers... so they are changing their ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎