No announcement yet.

Could Sylar stop that bullet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Sylar stop that bullet?

Just a thought but as soon as that guy paused with gun to Sylar's head, wasn't Sylar already out of danger? I thought he had already demonstrated that he could catch a bullet that was fired, why could he just reach back and jam that gun with his telekinesis to stop the gun from being fired...or he wouldn't even have to do that, just pull the bullet forward enough so that the hammer can't come down on the ...whatever the ass-end of a bullet to prevent the bullet from firing? I think that he could, but was just wondering about your input...

Maybee if he prevented the guy from pulling the triger. but if he fired the gun I don't think Sylar could have stoped it in time.

Comment

Better yet, why didn't he just snap the guys neck with his telekinesis?

Comment

he did it right... he got away.. stop the complaining...

Comment

Dude, this is a discussion board we're supposed to complain.

Comment

well..... I will complain that we didn't get to see any peter development nor matts, so hopefully next week's epi is going to be awesome.... anyways... I want more of peter/matt and sylar...

But honestly... what I am NOT liking about sylar right now is that since he has Claire's ability he has gotten sloppy... he used to stop every single bullet and be more badass with his TK and now.... he is just sloppy.. everyone shoots him...

Comment

he just dosen't care because he knows he won't die.

Comment

Well, according to the writers a bullet to the head will kill him.

Comment

I know he still had his back turned when he tossed that guy but wouldn't it make sense that he can only use telekinesis on what he can see? because it should be that way

Comment

Maybe, but how does any of this work?

Comment

LOLOLOL a bullet will kill someone in the head? Yes that's true. But let's all not forget that Claire got a branch stuck deep in her head once that's practically the same or worse than a bullet in the head. As long as the whole thing is taken out of the body, then the person will regenerate. I'm asumming that happened to Sylar too when he had a glass in his head.

Comment

He probably could and would have. He was planning his escape for afterwards in that time

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                          LOLOLOL a bullet will kill someone in the head? Yes that's true. But let's all not forget that Claire got a branch stuck deep in her head once that's practically the same or worse than a bullet in the head. As long as the whole thing is taken out of the body, then the person will regenerate. I'm asumming that happened to Sylar too when he had a glass in his head.
                          Right, I've made this point one hundred thousand times. Why do they keep saying, "OH, all you have to do is put a bullet right here. Right in the back of the head." I mean, how is that any different then a stick in the back of the head. Plus a bullet would go right through their head letting them heal, or their healing ability would push it out.

Comment

Level 5 Exactly there is no diference. they should have said that the healers had to be decapated or something

Comment

Cutting off their head might work, but who's to say it wouldn't grow back?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎