Collapse
No announcement yet.

how could they have flown to India ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, never watched that show. So I don't know what you're getting at.

Actually, wasn't that show on when I was like 5?

Comment

It was a spin off of the original saved by the bell that nobody watched. However, NBC still carried the show for seven seasons.

Comment

Oh, how long ago was that?

Comment

September 11, 1993 to January 8, 2000

Comment

Oh, yeah I would of been like 3 when that started.

Comment

isnt hiro rich?? maybe one of his fathers people helped him out

Comment

Anyway my point was that if they can keep a show like that on air for seven seasons they can show this one for alot longer than seven seasons.

Comment

Yeah, but this show is EXPANSIVE to produce.

Comment

Maybe Peter flew them and Ando charged Peter to make him fly faster.

Seriously though, I have no idea how they got to India and it made absolutely no sense at all.
                    Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 02-17-2009, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
                      isnt hiro rich?? maybe one of his fathers people helped him out
                      Yes, he is, and his father's people now work for him (and his sister). So, they took a private plane, or maybe used the Andoplane (just kidding).

Comment

It's a major plothole..One could say the fact that hiro as a billionaire, as ceo of his father's company, could just charter a flight. But I guess that makes too much sense, like another billionaire who dresses as a bat, wears a high-tech suit of armor, or dresses in a green hoody by night fighting crime with arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by LeirbaG
                          So ... the goverment can track claire and sylar in the middle of nowhere but hiro was able to take a plane all the way to India unoticed ? They don't have camera in airports these days ? I know it's not that much of a plothole but still.

Of all the episode, only the parts with ando and hiro got me bored a little. It seems to me that it was for nothing you know. What do you guys think ? what was your best part ?

well let's see.....poor writing. no wonder the writers got fired. how many new episodes of this volume have there been? i think the new writer said he doesn't come into play until like the 6th episode. everything before that is still what the old writers left behind.

Comment

You mean these episode were written by the old writers that were fired?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎