No announcement yet.

I hate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOyouBeLIEveAmanCANfly
    No man, the reason were all complaining is that in a 40 minute show about people with speacial abilities about 22 minutes were devoted to scenes about a teenage girl and the her angst and moral qualms about the job her father does. All we're saying is that the writers are copping out by just throwing their young starpower on the screen and not coming up with good and even storytelling for the rest of the characters in the show, you have to agree that the writers are blatantly just sitting in a room saying "oh look, now that Wolverine is the most iconic marvel character and getting his own movie now we should throw in a character with a similar ability but make it a girl to be even and everyone will watch our show regardless." its just disappointing that the writers seem to be so clueless that they can't come up with a good storyline any more for anyone who isn't young and perky and on the cover of tabloids everywhere. All i'm saying is that I'm watching this show to see people use their abilities to do something, so for god sake rob a bank, arrest a muderer, blow up a hospital, DO SOMETHING, but stop focusing on the little girl who is mad at her step-father, even though that is like, you know, the most original storyline ever.

i hate people are saying think about all these other episodes of heroes that claire was never in mabe like 10 inutes of the whole show. she had one episode with a lot of parts and you are complainig you are callling claire a whiny child. how about all of you. also think about company man. company man was the best episode of the whole series and all had was claire.

Comment

Really

This thread is called I hate Claire not I love Claire

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what happened to Claire, but she is just not likable anymore. I used to love her character, and there was a time when I would of hated to she her get killed, or kick off the show but not anymore.

Comment

Claire sucks as a hereo she has no offense all she can do is take being attacked and recover quickly. what good is that.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

She needs to be able to do something her power isn't that useful unless they start using her blood to heal people and I don't think the writers are going to do that.
          Last edited by targis; 02-17-2009, 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by targis
            Really

This thread is called I hate Claire not I love Claire
            well i like her and i am defending her becuase she is a good charecter and you guys are talking about a whiny brat girl but you guys are just being a brat because the show famouse line is save the CHEERLEADER save the world.the show is suppose to be about her. she does not have that many episodes with her a lot. it was just one episode just watch the next she wont be in it alot and you guys could still be ***** that she has 2 minutes in the episode.

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Claire sucks as a hereo she has no offense all she can do is take being attacked and recover quickly. what good is that.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

She needs to be able to do something her power isn't that useful unless they start using her blood to heal people and I don't think the writers are going to do that.

i will agree that they do need her to get more of an advanced power for her like the healing blood.
            Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 02-17-2009, 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Um, she isn't even a cheerleader anymore. So that whole plot died around the end of season two. And now we have the new, and more whiny version of her character to live with.

I liked Claire in season 1, but she started to get a little annoying by season 2. And now we're on season 3 and she is still taking up more time then any other character. It's just the same old same old with her, "I want to be a Hero," stuff. So what do they do? they make her this unstoppable force that kills Sylar and saved the Heroes. How on earth? It's just gotten corny, if you ask me.
              Last edited by Level5; 02-17-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                Um, she isn't even a cheerleader anymore. So that whole plot died around the end of season two. And now we have the new, and more whiny version of her character to live with.

I liked Claire in season 1, but she started to get a little annoying by season 2. And now we're on season 3 and she is still taking up more time then any other character. It's just the same old same old with her, "I want to be a Hero," stuff. So what do they do? they make her this unstoppable force that kills Sylar and saved the Heroes. How on earth? It's just gotten corny, if you ask me.
                see this is what i do not get. the whole show is about people with extrodinary abilities right. not just extrodianry abilities. the people with them. so you have to tell a story about the people and that is how teenagers that are girls act. i know that because i am one and i defently can be a ***** somtimes. but that is how we are. but to get over it we get older and to get older we try to act older first. that is stage claire is in. but we all will grow out of it like a toddler out grows out of a stuffed animal. it is just a stage. but the point is claire is just trng to adjust to being a hero and saving people but she has to do it in her own way. or else the show whould be like robots becuase all these charecters would be acting the same except with differnet power. the point is that a cop who can read minds and finds out his wife is cheating on himhe is going to react like this. And a cheerleader or not a cheerleader anymore but a teenager who life is so confused is going to act like this. but the reactio is going to be different for both.

Comment

haydenclaireheroes what does claire even bring to the show anymore? All she does 90% of the time is complain about what her stepfather does and that gets old when it happens episode after episode after episode it never changes. I predict that next week she will be at it again.

Comment

haydenclaireheroes what does claire even bring to the show anymore? All she does 90% of the time is complain about what her stepfather does and that gets old when it happens episode after episode after episode it never changes. I predict that next week she will be at it again.

you are right at that but what would you do if your father was hunting you would you be all happy and hug him and say i love you daddy. no you would fight and that is the reason claire is being so aggressive becuase she wants to be a hero and fight. but how do you not get a little braty if your dad was like the co runner of the whole thing. i think that is what the show is about we never know what hrg will do next but claire always thinks it will be bad and next episode we will find out if claire was right. to tell you the truth i think he is a lier and he wanted to protect claire before but in his heart he will always hate people with powers. now do you understand were i am coming at i think clire is step ahead. like in the last episode claire was defently a step ahead of the government her other father. why would she not be a step ahead of HRG. someone she lived with for more than 18 years.

Comment

The thing is, haydenclaireheroes, is that this isn't real life it's just a TV show.

I'm just trying to say that the whole Claire storyline has just gotten corny and unbelievable. If they want to continue pushing Claire's hard teenage life on us. then, I suggest they do a spin off.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Don't get me wrong though. I'm all for character development, but not the same old story over and over again. We get it already, OK! Claire hates her life, and just wants to get out of the house. Why doesn't she just go off to college then?
                      Last edited by Level5; 02-17-2009, 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The thing is, haydenclaireheroes, is that this isn't real life it's just a TV show.

I'm just trying to say that the whole Claire storyline has just gotten corny and unbelievable. If they want to continue pushing Claire's hard teenage life on us. then, I suggest they do a spin off.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Don't get me wrong though. I'm all for character development, but not the same old story over and over again. We get it already, OK! Claire hates her life, and just wants to get out of the house. Why doesn't she just go off to college then?

ok well i was going to say the same thing that it is not reall life it is just a television show and liked the spin off idea. i thinkn this fighting is the development of the charecter to becomes something else becuase i think in a couple more episodes sh will defently change.

Comment

Yeah, maybe they're trying to make us dislike her to the point where we don't care if she becomes a villain. So, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually does become a villain.

Comment

i think she defently going change through these couple of episodes but not to be a villan.

Comment

Good grief People! How can you not see Claire for what she really is? She's whiny; getting why to much attention from the writers, and last of all they make her out to be some kind of super-smart-nobody-can-touch-me-know-it-all-brat.
                              This is episode 3 of the new story arch?

They only focus on one major set of characters at a time and the beginning of this arch is on HRG and why he is working for the government. The next story arch is going to be how the heroes get him to change sides and the final 3 episodes will be about how the heroes come together to stand against the government and stop the possible haulocast from happening.

.....These first episodes are the set up. They always use claire and hrg for the set up. And they use Milo and Hiro for the big finale, and everyone always comes on here in the first 5 episodes of any volume complaining about all the screen time claire gets.

It's like clockwork now.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I am not hch but here's my answer.

So far this volume she has brought.

1-Rebel to the heroes
                              2-Freed the heroes from being captives for the entire volume
                              3-Showing her father that she is willing to sacrifice herself to go against what is wrong, and hopefully that trait will rub off on HRG before he starts actually believing the lies he is spewing
                              4-Brought a new character who can breath water into the rebellion
                              5-Is the perfect lieason between the rebellion and the government

Those are just 5 things she has brought to this volume, but people would rather complain about her screen time then focus on the fact that the writers are actually USING her this season instead of being a random appendige that's only purpose is to keep other characters alive.

ETA-
                              Again, this is only the first 3 episodes of the volume, it is meant to set the story for the volume. They always use Claire and HRG in this way and in the end the focus is always on Peter.
                              Last edited by Yoshua; 02-17-2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                                This is episode 3 of the new story arch?

They only focus on one major set of characters at a time and the beginning of this arch is on HRG and why he is working for the government. The next story arch is going to be how the heroes get him to change sides and the final 3 episodes will be about how the heroes come together to stand against the government and stop the possible haulocast from happening.

.....These first episodes are the set up. They always use claire and hrg for the set up. And they use Milo and Hiro for the big finale, and everyone always comes on here in the first 5 episodes of any volume complaining about all the screen time claire gets.

It's like clockwork now.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I am not hch but here's my answer.

So far this volume she has brought.

1-Rebel to the heroes
                                2-Freed the heroes from being captives for the entire volume
                                3-Showing her father that she is willing to sacrifice herself to go against what is wrong, and hopefully that trait will rub off on HRG before he starts actually believing the lies he is spewing
                                4-Brought a new character who can breath water into the rebellion
                                5-Is the perfect lieason between the rebellion and the government

Those are just 5 things she has brought to this volume, but people would rather complain about her screen time then focus on the fact that the writers are actually USING her this season instead of being a random appendige that's only purpose is to keep other characters alive.

ETA-
                                Again, this is only the first 3 episodes of the volume, it is meant to set the story for the volume. They always use Claire and HRG in this way and in the end the focus is always on Peter.

love your answer and is totally right that is how heroes splits the screen time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎