Dollhouse ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are not doing Fringe any favors either, the ratings are down there as well Fox has a couple of show that pull good ratings no matter what House, Bones, 24 but they don't pair theese shows with new shows I hate to harp on it becasue there is a thread for this but the original plan fox had for Terminiator was to pair it with 24 two action shows one new one proven. The same was true for Dollhouse but fox put it on Friday. The only hope Dollhouse has is that fox really has written of Friday and are happy with whatever Dollhouse pulls because the know the Joss cult will buy the dvds and such

Comment

Bones is the lead in for Fringe. Last year Fringe got a whole lot of love from American Idol. Dollhouse has Brothers and Til Death

If Dollhouse fails its not because of a weak show in front of it. Viewers will find a good show. Fringes biggest concern is they choose to counter program it against Supernatural. I never got why networks love to do that. Why move Fringe off it night (Tuesday) just to stack it against a more established show in the same genre with the same demo?

Fringe, Dollhouse and T:SCC all suffer from the same failing; they ask there viewers to think about whats happening. To invest. If people wanted to think theyd be on the internet, not watching tv.

Comment

FOX makes poor choices in placement of shows, I agree. I don't know what they're smoking.

Comment

Ratings were actually up this week for what it's worth here's what aint it cool news had to say

While lead-ins “Brothers” and “’Til Death” remain in the ratings toilet, “Dollhouse” rose 11% to match its season premiere in the Fox Friday Death Slot. “Dollhouse” also rose from fourth place to third in its timeslot thanks to falling numbers from ABC’s repeats

Comment

Originally posted by cousteau
            but really. next top model I get, cause it's full of bimbos...Hell...even knight rider I get, because it's full of bimbos; but the nanny?!
            Thats coz the world is full of bimbos, u will be surprised what people watch behind close doors.

*hannah montana*

well we seem to have this obsession with watching other people's sh*tty lives... Over here we have 'How clean is your house?' and hundreds of shows about fat people on diets or anorexic people, or people with low self esteem being made to do naked modelling... i swear it takes up 50% of airtime in the UK
            What an under-estimation.........

The only hope Dollhouse has is that fox really has written of Friday and are happy with whatever Dollhouse pulls because the know the Joss cult will buy the dvds and such
            [/QUOTE]Its a shame when they treat SCI FI golden shows like this in favour of bimbo-brainless shows like - *shhhh bashing not allowed*
            Last edited by farmboy09; 10-28-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎