No announcement yet.

more powers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more powers!

they need to use their powers more. Matt could totally defeat the gov't himself, he could even take over the country and stop the whole mess.

they need to use their powers more. plus, ando could have saved Daphne with his power. if not, it was at least worth a shot.

and whats up with peter's power? seems like a cheap attempt to make life more difficult. I never thought he should have been able to KEEP all the powers--mimic in comics usually only have the different powers when around others with abilities.

btw, this season gets the award for the most dropped sub-plots.

I don't think Matt is that powerful. He might be able to get into someones head and tell them what to do, but that's just temporary.

I can't see how Ando could of saved Daphne with his power. Unless her power heals her in someway.

Peter needs to be able to keep all the powers he absorbs simply because Sylar can. If there isn't a match for Sylar he would simply become too powerful--if he wasn't on this stupid path to find out what he is, and where he came from. I mean, I liked him better in season one when he was trying to take over the world. This season, so far at least, he hasn't been much of a villain. With all the flip flopping from side to side. I liked the old, more villainous Sylar better. Hopefully we get to see more evil Sylar in the future.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎