No announcement yet.

HIRO Yatea!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIRO Yatea!!!!!

Did it ever occur to anyone that ando was giving hiro back his powers in the future?

and yes if hiro doesn't get his abilities back full swing (or close there of) this show will start to suck even more than it does so far this half.

my brother gave me season one box set to watch over xmas and I was hooked.
    I caught up with every episode and the 2 graphic novels and now I start watching it live and I fall asleep it is so boring. I actually found myself enjoy sylar cause he is the only one with powers and uses them. and I don't like psychopathic killers.

let's keep B****in' till they make it right!!!

Yatea!!!!
    Last edited by earyck790; 02-12-2009, 07:24 AM.

Dude, I totally agree with everything you just said. I thought I was the only one on here that thought that way.

This is the first season I've watched live too. I got into it by watching some of the episodes on NBC.com and then getting the fist season on DVD. I absolutely loved the first season, but the second wasn't nearly as good. I was really hoping this season would be back to season one quality, but so far its just been OK.

And as far as Ando giving Hiro his powers back. I don't think Ando can do that or, at least, it hasn't been made known yet, but if he can. Then maybe he can give Peter his power back too. which would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎