Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a scratch on anyone after the plane crash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a scratch on anyone after the plane crash?

C'MON! So this plane crashes in the middle of a field and not a scratch on anyone and everyone is running around full speed? Please!
    Heroes is just ridiculous now.

hmm, I see Scratches on Hiro's face.

Comment

Parkman had some pretty good skuffs on his face too, I will need to watch the episode again to see who else.
      But there should have been some broken bones somewhere, but, was there any bodies laying around?
      Also, I am wondering if the one that went out the hole in the plane will turn up later.

Comment

Yeah wasn't there more people in the plane other than the ones we saw unmasked. to me it seems convient that only the characters we know were able to surive the crash and escape.

Comment

Last week I was thinking how convieniant it was that when they took the hood off of someone it was someone we knew

Like when Peter took off a hood he never went "Oh, I don't know you" and replace the hood.

Comment

I completely agree, I was like, come on, they start the next episode and we never got to see the immediate aftermath of the plane crashing and everyone seems to be all hunkey dorey so I was like this is crap, SOMEBODY that we know should have been dead. That's the way Daphe should have died insteaad of being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by muskett32
              C'MON! So this plane crashes in the middle of a field and not a scratch on anyone and everyone is running around full speed? Please!
              Heroes is just ridiculous now.
              i know i understand claire but mabe she shot a needle in everyone and healed them!

Comment

Peter and Mohinder were the only ones not buckled in. So they probably would of taken the hardest hit, but they both have super strength. Meaning it probably didn't really hurt them all that much, and I don't think we have enough information, about what really happen, to say that they should be hurt more.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎