Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any catch what Angela was reading?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any catch what Angela was reading?

I saw a picture of the main hunter with a newspaper/article with a title "SOMETHING ... DEAD" or something like that. Anyone got a better view of what she was looking at towards the end of the episode? I thought it should be important.

And for people who haven't noticed it yet, not a spoiler if you watched the online website side shows... the two guards (female one) is the teleporting girl from the army that they keep showing on the commercials. maybe she'll save some of the heroes and have a big role soon.

looks like some bad information about him. http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/115304/sc...la_reading.png

Comment

Omg thank you very much... Seems like he has some secrets, perhaps a strong/interesting power. I see that the newspaper was dated 1997 so it's definitely old news.

Comment

Either it's information about a power he has. Which would be weird considering his position on people with powers. Or it's something incriminating about him, that could shut the whole operation down.

Comment

yeah she's reading how much a loose cannon this guy is...

all I know is that the Petrelli family is the most dysfunctional set of superpowered ppl ever

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎