X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She got shoot before she could react.

Comment

guess she's not faster than a speeding bullet

Comment

I bet she is, but just didn't think fast enough.

Comment

it was just a lame joke lol thought I'd throw it out there for the heck of it
          Last edited by j-kent; 02-10-2009, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Add me to the list of fans hoping that she is not dead. Daphne's character is a breath of fresh air on the show. She and Ando are the only ones that don't sit around brooding.

Comment

I guess Daphne, Peter and Hiro all had to be "disabled" in order for the heroes to truly become fugitives in hiding and on the run. Any one of those three with their true powers could theoretically just transport everyone to any place and any time and fully supply them for the long haul. So with them, the heroes could just sit on a remote tropical island sipping cocktails somewhere until all of this blows over.

Comment

I think she will be back. If her speed can negate her disability, then her healing should be amplified. Not like Claire's, but similar to that of the Flash's. It was a few bullets, unlike the nuclear blast she tried to outrun in the future episode.

Comment

SPOILER
                  S
                  P
                  O
                  I
                  L
                  E
                  R

[SPOILER] Daphne isn't dead. An upcoming episode description mentions that she's captured.[/SPOILER]
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 02-10-2009, 06:10 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

Do you have a link to that episode description?

Comment

The discription to the previously mentioned episode is on the Herosite main page. It is the article that says "Give it a read - spoiler warning." Should be the first thing on the main page

Comment

I'm I the only one that would of prefered Claire to die instead of Daphne?

Even if she ends up living.

Comment

Originally posted by superchillin
                          Did She die or what happened to her?
                          no i dont think so because i heard that she is in future epsodes.

Comment

All Claire has to do is inject Daphne with some of Claires blood and she would heal like Claire temporaily. It worked for H.R.G at primatech

Comment

You know you're right, targis. Why don't they use Claire's blood more? I'm always screaming at the screen when someones dieing. Because all they need is a little blood from Claire, and that person would be fine.

Comment

and she was bleeding all over the place when she was shot(claire) so her blood might've already healed her...do u hear that writers?? DAPHNE IS HEALED. now go pick on claire cause she is the special one and its fun to hurt her and then damage her emotionally cause she doesn't feel pain and then wonders if she is even human...oh that's our claire bear

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎