No announcement yet.

i see the chimps are back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see the chimps are back

just when i thought the show got better they had return the stupidibilty factor

i mean how stupid can the writers be ???
    are they devolving as we speak ???
    or is it on pearpase ???

why is syler still alive ? no explanation
    how did he find his dad ? i mean the compny was ruined ? no explanation

how can syler survive 10 electric darts ? he should have fainted
    sure he can heal but he is not invunriable to pain and he was taken done
    more the once with just a couple of head shouts even with clairs ability
    at least make it believeable make him hear them coming before he got hit

this a key recurring problem in heroes changing or adding to syler powers at
    will just to fit the situation

how stupid can peter be ?
    if someone ask you if your on his side and then ask for a hug
    what should you do hug him or look behind you ???
    what makes it worse is the peter already has a bad experince with hugs

how stupied can matt and clair be ???
    claires comes to warn matt of people coming for him
    and when they see a bullet hole in the drawing they should have just duck

how stupid can mohinder be ???
    going in the car with hrg who betrayed him more than once ???
    and what about his super jumps couldnt he just jump down from floor
    to floor it whould be much faster than a car

this another key recurring problem everyone except syler
    are galactly stupied it is amazing they can dress thier self

whats the deal with peter power change ?
    now he must touch to absorbe a power
    i have waited so long for him to get his powers back and now
    they downgrade him again

dont get me even started with matt new power
    and the all boring side plot of hero
    i just to tried to write anymore

isnt it about time we ask for a bitter quailty of writing
    do they think we have brains of amoeba
    that we have amnesia

i call for nbc to replace those chimps that they call writers
    and replace then with human beans with some basic IQ

True. I think Peter was just weak and he needed more than to just be around the person to absorb their power.

Comment

FYI, if you're going to accuse someone of being stupid, try using correct spelling and grammar. Also, in Beeman's Blog he said the creator of the show was wanting to diminish powers to make the show more believable. As far as Sylar, maybe in future episodes your questions will be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyramid84
        FYI, if you're going to accuse someone of being stupid, try using correct spelling and grammar. Also, in Beeman's Blog he said the creator of the show was wanting to diminish powers to make the show more believable. As far as Sylar, maybe in future episodes your questions will be answered.
        I agree. Any long-time viewer of this series knows that a volume usually starts with questions that tends to be answered later in the episode. There are many characters to deal with and I doubt one episode can answer or explain all their backstories

i mean how stupid can the writers be ???
        are they devolving as we speak ???
        or is it on pearpase ???
        What does this mean? and what is a pearpase?

why is syler still alive ? no explanation
        how did he find his dad ? i mean the compny was ruined ? no explanation
        His name is "Gabriel Gray" ... He found a man named "Martin Gray" who is also a "Watch Repairman" ... It doesn't take a 5th grader....

he might have not survived 10 electric darts.. but count how many there is. This was taken before he started his TK and Ellectrobolt Fest. Oh, and there was one at his back, too.

how stupied can matt and clair be ???
        claires comes to warn matt of people coming for him
        and when they see a bullet hole in the drawing they should have just duck
        Matt = New to drawing the future ... Claire= Just Got there ... Both = Looking at the drawing with amazement ... Both = Asked what was the last drawing. It's not that they can hear us when we shout at the TV and figured it out ahead of them.

whats the deal with peter power change ?
        now he must touch to absorbe a power
        i have waited so long for him to get his powers back and now
        they downgrade him again
        That's something we all don't know yet and there are a lot of possibilities to it. Consider this: When someone gets into an incapacitating accident, become crippled and then gets therapy to regain use of his legs, he doesn't just come out of the hospital walking again, does he?

isnt it about time we ask for a bitter quailty of writing
        do they think we have brains of amoeba
        that we have amnesia
        I don't really know but when you count 10 when you see three (or four), it really gets me thinking...

i call for nbc to replace those chimps that they call writers
        and replace then with human beans with some basic IQ
        You know, its a shame because you did have some points which are worth considering. But when you call someone a "chimp" because you don't like their writing, and you yourself did not evaluate the episode thoroughly (case and point, the darts on Sylar, which was spectacularly visible), I don't know what to call you.
        Last edited by [Krypton_Eradicator]; 02-08-2009, 04:50 PM. Reason: Typo :(

Comment

I don't know what to call you.
          super chimp? chimp evo 2?

Comment

first of all let me just say sorry for the
            bad grammer english is not my first language.
            i have read your reaplys and i have to say they fail to answer why the show keeps
            making the same key mistakes i have pointed out.
            making the show more beleivable will not happen
            when they diminish all the heroes powers (except syler of course)
            it willl happen when the "writers" start respecting our Intelligence
            by making all the heroes reasonably Intelligent and
            making syler smart and maybe powerfull but not indestructable
            he can not have powers that expand and change just to fit the plot
            and make him god like.
            as long as thier are people like you who make execuses for all the plot holes,
            bad writing,contuinty and bad character development the show quailty will
            keep going down. the show has good potential but it has lost its way.
            by the way i know that thier werent any 10 darts.
            do you think i have time to count them ?
            just one dart is enough to take syler out healing power or no healing power
            he is not invulnerable and was taken down in the past by allot less.
            and one last thing
            if the writers make one mistake its ok
            if the writers make two mistake its not so ok
            if the writers make three mistake its bad
            but you make mistake after mistake for three seasions
            i am sorry but they have to be chimps !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2

You need to remember that Sylar has Elle's power now. Meaning he can probably take some tasers, or all of them for that matter. Because electricity doesn't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
                first of all let me just say sorry for the
                bad grammer english is not my first language.
                I forgive you.

i have read your reaplys and i have to say they fail to answer why the show keeps making the same key mistakes i have pointed out.
                making the show more beleivable will not happen
                I believe this is because most of your so called "key mistakes" are not valid. The show is science fiction, it's not bound by rules- if they want to dimish powers in their characters I accept that.

as long as thier are people like you who make execuses for all the plot holes,
                bad writing,contuinty and bad character development the show quailty will
                keep going down.
                So now you're blaming us for your dissatisfaction of the show quality? Seriously?

and one last thing
                if the writers make one mistake its ok
                if the writers make two mistake its not so ok
                if the writers make three mistake its bad
                but you make mistake after mistake for three seasions
                i am sorry but they have to be chimps !!!
                If you feel they've been making mistake after mistake for three seasons, why are you still watching the show and posting on fan forums about it? Maybe watch One Tree Hill or something?

Comment

Elle could be hurt by her electricity if there was water on her.

Comment

Good point, well then, maybe it was Claire's power. Because remember on the plane when Claire said to Elle, "dump your electricity into me". It didn't even seem to hurt her.

The way I see it Elle can be hurt by her electricity if she's wet, but it doesn't kill her. Which means she can either take the high voltage or she just doesn't use enough to kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                      Good point, well then, maybe it was Claire's power. Because remember on the plane when Claire said to Elle, "dump your electricity into me". It didn't even seem to hurt her.

The way I see it Elle can be hurt by her electricity if she's wet, but it doesn't kill her. Which means she can either take the high voltage or she just doesn't use enough to kill people.
                      I think it didn't hurt Claire, because since Sylar popped open her head to look at her brain, she was unable to feel pain.

But true Elle was only hurt by her own power when she was wet. I think Sylar is just able to endure more pain maybe... Also, didn't Mohinder get tagged with one of those darts as he was running away? All he did was yell "ouch" or something along those lines, and then kept running.

Comment

Hasn't Sylar had a thing with not feeling as much pain even before he got Claires power?

Comment

Sylar has always been resistant to injuries.. remember the cockroach(maybe a symbol)??,... Hiros sword... etc etc..

As for everyone being stupid it's always easy being wise AFTER something has happend then before..

and as for calling them Chimps.... you know you basicly share 99% of your basic DNA with chimps?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎