No announcement yet.

"Dude you totally C-Blocked me"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dude you totally C-Blocked me"

OK now from the context I'm pretty sure I know what this means, but if that's the case, then the C part of the expression probably means a word that I cannot write without having it edited out. Am I wrong? Have I just got a dirty mind? Ok yes, but am I wrong?

Yep. Dean was definitely referring to the favorite part of his anatomy in that line.

Only because it was network television and not cable that he said 'c-blocked' and not the whole thing as its usually said/heard.

Comment

You can verify it's what you think through www.urbandictionary.com

Comment

I never understood why Dean said c block in the episode. I thought it was slang for him being mad at Sam,because a woman scoped Sam out instead of Dean.

Comment

dont you just love this show

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
            I never understood why Dean said c block in the episode. I thought it was slang for him being mad at Sam,because a woman scoped Sam out instead of Dean.
            It means c0ck block.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              dont you just love this show
              Yes the stuff they get away with sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                It means c0ck block.
                really? I thought it was was another much ruder c word. Like I said originally, dirty mind.

Comment

Nope, it means the dirty word that pertains to males, not to females.

Honestly, Kripke must have some serious pull with the network. First they get away with using the "D-bag" word in a title, now this.

Comment

Sam totally 'c-blocked' Dean lol

From the urban dictionary posted earlier by Ginx: "To interfere with someone who is getting acquainted with, conversing with, or hooking up with a member of the opposite sex"
                    Last edited by Vergon6; 02-07-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

thanks guys! Now I have to clean out my keyboard with soap and water...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
                        Honestly, Kripke must have some serious pull with the network. First they get away with using the "D-bag" word in a title, now this.
                        Well, if he had some major pull then he'd be getting more PR for the series I would think. Maybe he's a very good seller and they bought into what he was selling. It seems that the fans are enjoying it since SPN's ratings are going up. I don't want to question it too much because then they'll (network people) take some of the fun away.

Comment

maybe this was their word of choice in place of "dick" which has been in every recent episode, don't think they used it this time. Though Sam didn't really block Dean. The girl was just interested in Sam instead. He didn't need to block Dean out.

Comment

LOL... Dean knew that the doc was interested in only Sam but he chose to make a joke and make it seem like she was interested in Dean and not Sam. Denial....lol

Comment

So you can say c-block on a show or hes going to just say c-block? Like how they say effing on OTH. I laugh when they do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎