Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Misses Lois Lane/Erica Durance And Why?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted 5. I totally miss her.

I know the show is called Smallville, and not L&C: TNOS, but when ever Lois is in the episode, she has the most energy, interaction, dynamic that is so hard to live without in episodes when she's not there. does anyone understand me??

The casting department found gold in ED...

Comment

• the one and only thing that bugs me about lois is that when around others she acts too much like a guy... acting all tough and superior when in most of the episodes its her ass Clark ends up saving ha ha!

Comment

• Don't miss Lois, the longer she's gone the better, but I do miss Erica Durance, I like her as an actress
        It's so hard for me

When she was dating Ollie in S6, I had absolutely no problem with Lois being around. I only have a problem with Lois when she's dating Clark

Comment

• lol touche!

Comment

• Those four episodes in a role withouth her were a pain. It sucked.

Comment

• Lois is so fun. I love her. And i hate the writers of the show. Just to remind it.

Comment

• What was that choice?

don't miss her at all. I hope she stays... wherever she's at... for the rest of her life.

Yep, that's the one.
                Last edited by Raistlin; 09-26-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Good thing Erica chose to be not part of the AoS <3

Comment

• I didn't watch for her, so I didn't miss either the character nor the actress.

Comment

• I think I was to busy getting frustrated over how incredibly lame the plot of the episode(and the one before it) were that I didn't miss anybody. I just wish the rest of the cast missed this episode along with Lois.

Comment

• Erica Durance literally SAVED Smallville from itself. By S3 the concept had run its course and needed a revamp. Brining Lois on was the best bandaid they could apply. And didn't they luck out that Erica was cast? TPB didn't want her though; they had their own creation in the character of Chloe Sullivan; she was their nod to their own cleverness. Don't believe me-go back and watch S10 again and see if you can tell who the main character of Smallville is, I'll give you two clues- Neither Clark or Lois qualify for this title. Want to know what TPB thought of Lois as a character? Watch Scion-Lois to them is a piece of meat and they treated her like one; with bad storylines and character arcs. Do I miss Erica Durance? Damn right I do. She fought for the integrity of Lois against TPB and won on a few occasions. She is a superb actress. You can watch her get better over the course of the series and you don't see that very often. So haters-choke on it. Erica has a new series coming next year and she's producing; so she will get good writing and good stories and all the stuff she never got from Smallville-like respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by malft
                          TPB didn't want her though
                          I think it's more of a case they didn't know what to do with her at times. Once she got green lighted they quickly pounced on the chance to have her on the show. Originally she was supposed to be in 4 episodes and they upped it to 13.

Originally posted by malft
                          they had their own creation in the character of Chloe Sullivan; she was their nod to their own cleverness.
                          I think Lana was more the producer's pet then Chloe(at least till season 8). Chloe just felt like a character of convenience to often. Whatever the plot needed they would just shove Chloe into it, but she was always the other person in other peoples plots so as they do stupid things she comes out looking good. The 2 minor storylines she got in S5-7 really didn't make ehr character look great though(Chimmy and Meteor Freak)

Comment

• Erica had no chemistry what so ever with Tom and they were more friends than lovers.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎