No announcement yet.

Why did Ben Confess to Kate?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Ben Confess to Kate?

Why do you think Ben told Kate that he was the one suing her for Aaron. Wasn't that showing his hand too soon?

i think he got kate there and thats all he wanted so he figured shes there knows jack trusts him and now it doesnt matter so he told her the truth. i think since kate was all hard headed about going back to the island that if aaron was taken back to the island she would of followed or that she would love aaron so much she would go back to the island just to get away from the people trying to get aaron.

Comment

Ben has never kept his hands too close. Remember he flat out told the people at the barracks that his mole was Michael. Also, Ben's working on a time line. He doesn't have time to be keeping secrets that would keep anyone from going to the island. He just wants everyone to go with him.

Comment

It just seemed to me that the only way that Kate would go to the island was to keep Aaron. She doesn't have a trust relationship with Jack anymore or anyone else in the group (except maybe Sun but that is if-y as well).

Now that she knows it was Ben that brought the suit, what is to compel her now? Ben has no legal rights to Aaron at all - he not being a relative or anything.

It will be interesting to see how they talk Kate into going with them. Maybe Kate seeing that Ben will go to any lengths to mess up her life will be enough motivation.

Comment

dont think ben actually filed a suit think he just had his friend do him a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            It just seemed to me that the only way that Kate would go to the island was to keep Aaron. She doesn't have a trust relationship with Jack anymore or anyone else in the group (except maybe Sun but that is if-y as well).

Now that she knows it was Ben that brought the suit, what is to compel her now? Ben has no legal rights to Aaron at all - he not being a relative or anything.

It will be interesting to see how they talk Kate into going with them. Maybe Kate seeing that Ben will go to any lengths to mess up her life will be enough motivation.
            It's a threat. Come with Ben and she'll keep Aaron, if she doesn't, he go through with the suit and she'll lose Aaron

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎