X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark to Lana, "What we have is beautiful!"

So sweet......

Comment

Oliver: I watch videos as well, a certain meteor freak that died, you were
      last scene in his room.
      Chloe: Brainiac made me kill him (or something to that effect).

Answer me this-Why would Brainiac care if Clark's secret got out. Chloe
      was lying out her booty. Chloe did this for her own reasons.

Comment

^ good point !

Comment

i think i didnt have a favorite quote in this episode

Comment

lana:
            Goodbye Clark Kent (says clark kent and not just clark, so sad)........

that night at the cemetary.. when I introduced you to my mom and dad, you told me that I would never be alone and that my mom would always be watching over me. We're in each others hearts clark. I will ALWAYS be with you, NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE YOU.

props to whoever wrote those lines. they we're perfect and so fitting. i also loved how clark gave back her necklace and she had it on the last scene.
            Last edited by biggumt; 10-14-2010, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Chloe - "His IP address is still leaping tall wireless towers in a single bound."

Comment

Lex's line about starcrossed lovers and facing their defining moment. When I found out what Lex's plan was in this episode, I'd been really scared it would come off as really petty: "if I can't have her, neither can you." Instead, it came off as truly evil, and pure Lex, and that line is why. It wasn't about payback for her leaving him. It was about hurting them both on a fundamental level, and Lex's dialogue quite beautifully conveyed that.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎