No announcement yet.

ando and his ability...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ando and his ability...

i watched it last night, and i had a theory...if i was a writter of the show, i wouldnt just give people any random abilities just for the sake of it, each ability a person has, has to work its way throughout the story, so i came to thinking abouts andos power. RECHARGING POWER? how good is that going to do...so i thought, i remember mohinder saying in a past episode that each persons ability is hard coded in their dna, so what if ando can recharge hiro, thus somehow recharging something in his body/dna or whatever, and itll boost his power back up? kinda like jump starting a car??? im no writter for heroes, but hey to me that makes sense....thoughts?

I think Ando can do more than just supercharge a hero's powers. As seen in the first episode of this season, Ando can electrocute/stun people with it as well. He's basically like a red Elle.

Comment

assuming he didnt super charge hiro and sent him into the future or something...

Comment

I want Hiro to have powers again!!! I like your theory. I don't know how else it would happen... unless there's some left over serum (which would be a lame storyline).

Comment

I think Ando's power kind of makes sense.

His character is written as a side kick....the person who backs up and helps the hero (usually Hiro), so it makes sense that his super power supes up other people's power...like the ultimate side kick!

Comment

acually i think the guy who said about the red elle power is right.

i think we got the wrong jist when ando killed hiro,i think ando shot hiro to recharge the cells to get his powers back.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

k
            Last edited by petex; 02-08-2009, 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What episode number was this again? (The future episode where ando seems to kill Hiro)

Comment

It's the first or second episode of season 3. Hiro sees Ando kill him, tho I doubt that's the case. If you watch the scene closely, it looks like Ando just knocks him out with red electricity. Ando was defending himself. Hiro is actually the one attacking Ando. Hiro is the one accusing Ando of doing bad, and Ando simply responds with "You're wrong."

I don't think anyone was a bad guy in this scenario, just two friends with different opinions. I'd really like them to reveal where they were going with this, tho I doubt that they will. Probably just a lost future.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyX
                  I think Ando can do more than just supercharge a hero's powers. As seen in the first episode of this season, Ando can electrocute/stun people with it as well. He's basically like a red Elle.
                  I don't think thats the case.. my theory is that he can "overload" a person untill they die.. and not electrecute them like elle.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎