Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Mess with Sylar!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFanatic your avatar is making me hungry where are those burger pics from? I wish we'd get more funny moments from Sylar. I loved how in the Villain's story when Sylar killed the woman who could sense.When someone was telling the truth or not,seconds after killing her her co-workers show up with cake. Sylar turns to them with his bloody hands and says 'cake'. I love bakery cakes from super-markets and wal-mart ^_^.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
      STFanatic your avatar is making me hungry where are those burger pics from? I wish we'd get more funny moments from Sylar. I loved how in the Villain's story when Sylar killed the woman who could sense.When someone was telling the truth or not,seconds after killing her her co-workers show up with cake. Sylar turns to them with his bloody hands and says 'cake'. I love bakery cakes from super-markets and wal-mart ^_^.
      Those cheeseburgers are from restraunts in my town (Bo's BBQ & Smithheart's steak house), they are actual cheeseburgers I have consumed

My daughter (13) has just now become a Heroes fan, she watched with me the 13 episode marathon on the G4 network, then during the Sylar fight scene my daughter said "Yeah .. Right, like those guys can stop Sylar?"
      I am so proud

Comment

that was awesome... and what the heck were they doing with that thing around his neck?!?! I rhymed. I love Sylar, besides the killing people thing he's really fantastic.

anyways, noob is a hilarious word.

Comment

What I figured is they were actually after his real father, seeing as thats the house Sylar was in. And they were totally unprepared for someone as sickly powerful as Sylar.

Comment

The Sylar scene was badass . . . when are we going to start seeing scenes where Peter shows his power and potential . . . this pansy-ass Peter is getting old really quick.

Comment

I know what you mean DarkClone when Peter was hanging on for dear life. I was like 'what are you doing that for Peter hello you can fly!'

Comment

That's yet to be seen. If the whole one power at a time thing really is true, then he probably couldn't fly at the time.

Comment

peter will remain a pansy for a long time, sylar is where the power is at. but notice that peter is starving for power in this episode. powers he wishes he had.

Comment

I mean Sylar save the epizode again

challange..fine..i like the challange -it was cool

Comment

At first the episode bored me. Then saw I Sylar come by and take numbers. And a smile grew on my face.

This scene totally makes up for the tease of the fight in Five Years gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎