Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Clear and Present Danger?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it 10 go sylar

Comment

This was an awesome Heroes. Best episode in a looooong time. Nathan makes an awesome villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        I guess that's why the title is "A CLEAR and PRESENT Danger"
        Lol, clever. Looks like you pulled a Scofield (Michael would be proud). heh Part of the reason for the name might indeed be a cheeky response to criticisms to the previous volume (which was arguably "unclear" or all over the place in terms of direction in both story and characters; plus we had a lot of time travel/future/past stuff making it difficult to care what they were doing since things were constantly changing). Now the "danger" is set in the present, and things seem more clear, or at least, more simple/less convoluted than they were before I suppose.

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        The formula didn't erase Mohinder's super strength. It only cured him of the mutation.
        But he didn't just have strength, he had enhanced senses, cocooning ability, etc, which all seemed to be an extension of his transformation into the next "Fly" or whatever it was he was. If he was "cured" of the other insect traits, so should his strength be gone. Just how I see it. And I don't get the Peter thing either--it seems his power is worse now--he needs to touch people to gain their power, and it's unclear if he has the power forever after that or only temporarily, or if he can retain more than one power at a time etc... His original ability was far superior. I guess they wanted to make him less godlike....definitely a lot of "rebooting" going on, as Mr. Magic said above.
        Last edited by Xanderman; 02-04-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Well they downgraded two of the most powerful characters on the show (Hiro and Peter).

I still wish that Matt didn't have the future painting ability. The world does not need a prophet Mr Hallucination!

Sylar is more dangerous than he was at the beginning of the show.

Comment

I really like it. I love the reference to the pilot , ah good times. And I like the "good" team too. To be honest I'm glad that they made Peter less powerful, he was like a god and that's never good. Besides, we have already a superpowerful guy: Sylar.

Comment

I expected more but its not so terriblle .Sylar was the best again

Comment

The good:

- The overall feeling this episode gave me
                - Nathan being a villain. You really believe that he thinks he's doing what's right.
                - Peter wanting more powers like back in the old days.
                - Hiro an Ando, still great together
                - Give me an S, give me a Y, give me an L, give me an A give me an R: SYLAR SYLAR SYLAR!!! He showed them that they'll have to bring a bigger army to take him down!
                - The cab scene between Mohinder and Peter. Mohinder is a cabbie again!
                - Noah taking an other interesting career move
                - Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!

The bad:
                - Matt painting the future. Why? Didn't help Matt and Claire knowing they would be caught. Did it?
                - The way Claire overheard Angela. Come on! That's to easy

The ugly:
                - Claire's Lipstick!!!!!!!!!! TOO MUCH PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!
                - No explanation on how Sylar survived Love that he did though.
                - The way Pete has to touch someone now if he wants to take his powers. Looks like Arthur's power, but why than did he loose Mohinder's power after touching Tracy? Just leaves to many questions and I'm afraid most will remain unanswered

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎