No announcement yet.

The Man on the Train

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man on the Train

Any speculation about who will be cast as the man on the train, now that Frid has definitely turned down the role?

My vote goes to John Karlan, since he has already been spotted on the set. Why else would he be there, unless he has some sort of role. I doubt he just dropped in to say hello. But, who knows?

Yeah who knows, maybe...

I was thinking that if it is Karlen (which I think it is), that it could still turn into a recuring character. Afterall we don't know where htis man is going, just that he's on the train. This could be Sam Evans or even Stokes possibly going or leaving Collinsport, only to show up later. I do hope that the cameo turns into a re-acurance.

Comment

I think it could be interesting (but it's unlikely) if the man on the train were Mitch Ryan, the original series' "Burke Devlin." Considering he was originally on the train with Victoria to begin with

Comment

Why doesn't Dan Curtis do it himself?

Comment

It's rather a shame that Frid didn't want to do it, since if they gave him Mrs. Mitchell's lines from the original pilot, it would actually fit his real-life attitude perfectly: "I've only been to Collinsport once. Just once! That was more than enough for me!"

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎