No announcement yet.

ENDGAME (8x13)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Schatzie
    Ah, perhaps this explains why I felt there was a random 180 on Clois from Clark's POV in Alter. I think Lois should have moved into her own apartment before the wedding - might have helped build the UST rather than having them bicker like brother and sister. Lois pretending to bake muffins seemed weird to me. *shrugs*

Still enjoying it though and I can't state enough how impressive an undertaking this is and how grateful I am to be able to read it.
    The idea of Lois baking him muffins or pretending to do was meant for comedic value and to hint that Lois was going to lengths to impress him on a level she didn't even realize. It was meant to parallel "Lucy" where she actually wants something from them when she makes the horrible breakfast. But in this case, she is kind of starting to really like Clark. It was meant to be unexpected. I guess I wanted to do something quirky but more subtle than a mixtape or something lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
      The idea of Lois baking him muffins or pretending to do was meant for comedic value and to hint that Lois was going to lengths to impress him on a level she didn't even realize. It was meant to parallel "Lucy" where she actually wants something from them when she makes the horrible breakfast. But in this case, she is kind of starting to really like Clark. It was meant to be unexpected. I guess I wanted to do something quirky but more subtle than a mixtape or something lol.
      Now I see what you were trying to do. I'm always a fan of Clois so I'm definately not complaining about anything that brings them towards each other, and it was funny.
      Last edited by Schatzie; 07-23-2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schatzie
        Now I see what you were trying to do. I'm always a fan of Clois so I'm definately not complaining about anything that brings them towards each other, and it was funny.
        I guess I should have been more clear. So I apologize for that. The meaning behind it may have been more evident if it was actual tv episode, where you could more easily pickup on character body language and stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎