TV Ratings for "Power"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... Everyone here watched that thing, so I am not guessing 2.0 or less... but it doesnt mean that the episode was good. I feel violated in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
      Yes, apparently it did star Wonder Woman....but what I want to know is:

where was the man who will be Superman??? He wasn't on there last night? Some pathetic dude in a red jacket showed up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve_290
        That's was not an appropriate comment, I apologize.

However I stand by my question. In response to your reply, the writers have access to these boards. They're certainly not going to need ratings to know how poorly this episode was received. They'll get the message. Let's just hope it survives the ratings otherwise even after Lana's gone SV is gonna struggle. Again.
        Appology accepted, and I'll edit out part of my response.

Just to clear things up, I'm not saying that the entire season is fail or that it deserves a low rating. I'm strictly saying that I think this one episode deserves a poor rating. And since this is really the topic- this one episode, I think its fair.

I don't think a poor rating for this episode would affect a potential season 9, but if it does then these producers have no one to blame but themselves. Only themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Lois & Clark
          So far I have stuck to my original plan and have yet to watch any Lana episode this season other than bride. I was thinking of maybe tuning in for requiem but after reading about this utterly horrendous horse manure they called an episode, I've decided that I'd rather watch 24 hours of the weather channel while chewing broken glass. I'll definitely tune back in on March 5th. You can count on it! That's when the season really continues. There are far too many good shows on for me to go back to watching Lana crap. I'll be amazed if the ratings for this week are even half a point higher than last week.
          That sounds interesting, when do you intend to do more chewing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobson
            If you go into a restaurant, order what you think is a nice meal, start eating it and find out it is rotten and spoiled inside, you ever going to want to eat at that place again?
            Well I must, otherwise I would have stopped eating there after I was brought two serves of "rotten and spoiled" with Ageless and Forever back to back several years go. But hey, if I had done that I would have missed out on Commencement the next week.

So same situation here, I'm sure tasty things are still on the menu so don't give up on the food just yet.
            Last edited by Reeve_290; 01-30-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve_290
              Well I must, otherwise I would have stopped eating there after I was brought two serves of "rotten and spoiled" with Ageless and Forever back to back several years go. But hey, if I had done that I would have missed out on Commencement the next week.

So same situation here, I'm sure tasty things are still on the menu so don't give up on the food just yet.
              Well said! I couldn't agree with you more..

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                I beg to differ.

I have never, ever in my life wished for bad ratings for SV. But today, I do. And I hope for a fall through the floor next week. I can't even believe that the writers have made me feel this way.
                Same happens with me

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                  I beg to differ.

I have never, ever in my life wished for bad ratings for SV. But today, I do. And I hope for a fall through the floor next week. I can't even believe that the writers have made me feel this way.
                  There was another episode I asked the same, Ageless.

Comment

I loved the episode. 3,8 to 4,25 viewers i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman&Clana
                      I loved the episode. 3,8 to 4,25 viewers i guess.
                      well in that case, i propose that it was somewhere between 10 viewers and a billion.

Comment

No ratings yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                          The episode should get the rating it deserves. And it deserves one that is by far the lowest of the season. Anything less would be giving these writers the impression this GARBAGE is OK.
                          I think you're a bit overreacting... This episode wasn't so bad! It finally explained where Lana has been all along! I really liked this episode It had very nice and beautiful scenes! The last shot of Clark and Lana on the planet was very pretty! Finally a different view of the DP!

Wanna see real garbage? Watch the Clois scene at the Kent House in Crimson! Ridiculous episode! Clana made it worth watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
                            I think you're a bit overreacting... This episode wasn't so bad! It finally explained where Lana has been all along! I really liked this episode It had very nice and beautiful scenes! The last shot of Clark and Lana on the planet was very pretty! Finally a different view of the DP!
                            You are kinda giving the reasons of why Cedric HATED the episode.

Comment

It was disrespectful. Just it.

I dont care about he ratings of this show. I dont care about Clana, Lana or who else.

Comment

I won't be surprised if it tanks like the last episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎