No announcement yet.

Ben

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben

Just noticed there wasn't a topic for Ben. One of my absolute favorite characters (Second only to Locke) and I never really believed he was the bad guy the writers were making him seem to be. I wonder why he only has 70 hours to do everything, and I find it very interesting that he's taking orders from someone else. I hope there is a way for him to go back to the island, I'm not sure that I could take a season of Lost without him...which is weird since he wasn't in season 1, lol.

i could of sworn i made one for ben oh well. weird.

ya i like ben too. he is really cool and mysterious and im sure he isnt a bad guy either. he just wants to feel important.

ya weird to watch the first season of lost and know that what we are seeing then isnt even close to how the show turned out lol. i think either tonight or next weekend they are airing the episode when they first find ben. when he went by the name henry gale or something.

Comment

One of my favorite characters too. And the actor does a terrific job, especially in Season 2, when Ben was captured by the Losties.

Comment

ya they recently had repeats where he pretended to be henry gale and they just found out he lied. micheal emerson always plays weird creepy dudes.

Comment

What do you think has happened to Ben in 5x6?

I think Widmore's men got to him and kicked his *ss. That's why he's in a sling and all bruised. Just my thought.

Comment

I have no idea what happened to him. I'm sure we'll find out later on. Poor Ben, he's always getting his ass beat.

Comment

I liked the part where Sawyer called him bug eyes. LOL

Comment

the guy who plays ben, his wife was actually on the show as bens mom. i didnt know that lol.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎