Clear All

So Lex saw her cash and prizes? Perv!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
      So Lex saw her cash and prizes? Perv!
      I bet he also saw Ollie's green arrow.

Comment

Tess: Oliver, put your Green Arrow in me! LOL

Hey, it's not like this is the 1st time Lex has spied on somebody in his house. Remember when he and Lana were living together???

Comment

Well, yeah of course I would. But as Lana was being more and more secretive w/Lex about the stuff she did outside the Mansion I'm sure that Lex had people follow her and stuff. Tess has had it worse though what w/Lex being "inside" her all the time.

Comment

i think lanas trying to trick her. i was reading an article on some convention, comiccon i think, and it said MR unfortunatly said he would be coming back this season.

Comment

lex is creepy i fell bad for tess

Comment

Wait is that how...?

i was thinking the tessvision thing was the reason why lex was able to see the wedding video but now i'm not so sure... does it tie in? AND does tess know where lex is or not.

and where is lex just some dark creepy room?

o ya just another thought if tess and lex were so close why hadn't we seen her before..

discuss this and whole tess/lex thingie here

Comment

I wonder what ELSE she was doing while he was watching her.

Comment

i was shoked... lex is so crazy

i wonder how he can see chloe´s wedding

i love the effect they used in the isis fundation about tess eyes like camara

Comment

Here's a question: If Tess gets on a plane, will she need to switch her eyes off for takeoff and landing? Them being wifi and all..just wondering.

Comment

Lex just elevated 'creepy' to a whole new level.

Comment

it didn't come much of a shock for me, i mean he is a genius, an evil one, why he hadn't done anything like that in the first 7 seasons? child alexander remember in the episode where he kills his father? he also kills child alexander, the good lex,
                          on chloe's wedding thing, where does it appear he's watching i missed the scene, which perspective was it? did chloe appear? or did the cam look like being held, if it was in chloe's eyes, it must have been done while she was held at his facility, but my guess would be lana's, he had plenty of occasions to bug her.
                          Also how lana found out Tess was bugged, when she wified the stream at her place, i thought it must have been through the info she stole..

Comment

Lex probably had that working in Tess before he went to the showdown with Clark in the fortress. That's creepy also.

Puts a totally different perspective on all the Tess scenes all the way to the beginning of the season. If you re-watch those scenes with Tess and Clark, you know Lex knows Clark is lying straight to Tess' face. Which probably vindicates Lex' suspicions about Clark for all those years.

Tess is very lucky Lana filled her in about this *truth*, however, I'm not totally ready to believe that Tess has lost all loyalty to Lex because that's just who she is and what defines her as Mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                              Here's a question: If Tess gets on a plane, will she need to switch her eyes off for takeoff and landing? Them being wifi and all..just wondering.
                              lol , that's a funny thought and a good question, but, how would she do that one?

Comment

Lex is the man, let this be a lesson for anyone thinking to cross Lex Luthor.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎