Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess being watched by Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's so creepy. I can't belive lex watched tess and ollie get all horizontal with each other. Lex is such a voyer.

Comment

Sicker than I ever imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
        That's so creepy. I can't belive lex watched tess and ollie get all horizontal with each other. Lex is such a voyer.
        Lex prolly had a hard on during that time ...eww.

Comment

That was creepy...Lex watching tess the whole time..yuck!

Comment

Lex probably will miss his daily soap "The Days of Tess's Life" now that the reception is gone. Whatever will he do to pass the day?

I believe Lana wanted to help her because the whole thing is just too sick for her to let keep going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
              You mean like the fact he was watching Tess when she was slepping with Ollie?
              I was thinking of that too - NASTY!

Comment

LEX IS A FREAK! I think back and i just realized how many creepy and sick things he did to people...especially the women in his life.

Comment

Well the man is supposed to become one of the most sly and sadistic villains in comic book history. Though right now he seems more like a pubescent boy with a peeping tom fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                    Lex saw more parts of Oliver than he probably ever wanted too. Oliver should feel so violated. XD

Comment

Lex saw more parts of Oliver than he probably ever wanted too. Oliver should feel so violated. XD
                      LOL, best post all night!

Comment

So now Tess has to wear that necklace all of the time? I wonder if she will get the camera removed from her eye.

Comment

too funny!

Lex has some deep issues!

Comment

ALSO! How the hell was Lex watching what went on at Chloe's wedding? I mean, he watched all that happened. Is there soemthing in Chloe too?

Comment

Necklace

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
                              did anyone else think that was a bomb or something around her neck, and that that would be the last of tess. on the edge of my seat but i can't say i would've missed her.....

For a minute there I thought she was gonna shatter the mirror and blind her eyes or something all gruesome and psycho. Yikes. Excited to see her screw Lex over though....

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by CIAFutureK
                              ALSO! How the hell was Lex watching what went on at Chloe's wedding? I mean, he watched all that happened. Is there soemthing in Chloe too?

Good question. I forgot about that. However, Lex can do anything. I mean he's LEX!! They'll either think of something or let everyone fill in the blanks. Either way...he's LEX!
                              Last edited by j-peezy; 01-22-2009, 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved the effects of that scene

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎