No announcement yet.

Tess being watched by Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CIAFutureK
    ALSO! How the hell was Lex watching what went on at Chloe's wedding? I mean, he watched all that happened. Is there soemthing in Chloe too?
    He must have had the cameraman's camera bugged. I wonder if Lex "rang his bell".

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by j-peezy
    For a minute there I thought she was gonna shatter the mirror and blind her eyes or something all gruesome and psycho. Yikes. Excited to see her screw Lex over though....
    I thought the same thing. I thought she would either stab herself in the eyes or kill herself. I'm glad she didn't.
    Last edited by xrayvision; 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

How is it that Tess didn't know that somebody put hardware in her? I mean doesn't Luthorcorp or the Planet have metal detecors?

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
        Seriously. It was a huge violation of privacy. The chills went up my spine as I was watching.
        Yeah. That was a great reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Man
          How is it that Tess didn't know that somebody put hardware in her? I mean doesn't Luthorcorp or the Planet have metal detecors?
          Maybe it was so insignificant and hi-tech that she didn't know. Heh, IDK.

Comment

Wow Lex... I can't beleive he would do that. Well wait a minute, yes I can. But seriously, he's been watching her this whole time. He's like a creep. I mean I still love him and everything but.... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcirtap41B

Ok, that was hilarious. And you know Lex watched it all.
              I get the impression he couldn't turn away.

Comment

How come all of a sudden Lex,the supposed evil genius(literally! He's a genius.) come up with a way to put a device in Tess,has apparent live feeds from Clark's barn and somehow know EVERYTHING,yet in the past seven season's he's been completely oblivious to pretty much everything.

Anyway I thought it was clever bringing in Prometheus battle suit from the comics in.I don't think were actually going to see the armor as,for TV drama standards,look silly.

Comment

It was an interesting twist, but sort of creepy though.

ANd I thought there was a scene where Lex was watching Tess' message through the mirror? Was that cut out or was it my imagination?

Comment

yea lex is one super creep.

Comment

Originally posted by biggkoz
                      I dont think he can use his hands.
                      lmao this has me rolling!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
                        Kind of shocked me, actually. And I wonder why Lana was so eager to help her...
                        I keep wanting it to be Lana lying to her and somehow responsible herself. I just can't fanwank that though. Sigh.

Originally posted by myankskent
                        So now Tess has to wear that necklace all of the time? I wonder if she will get the camera removed from her eye.
                        Hey, that way she can taunt him when she feels like it.

Comment

Lex saw Oliver "scratching" Tess' "itch" in Committed.

Nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
                            You mean like the fact he was watching Tess when she was slepping with Ollie?

BRR.. I shudder at the thought. I found this info about Tess' optical nerve very surprising to say the least.

Comment

Wonder how Lana knew about the device/did she have one of those in her?

Comment

Originally posted by rconner
                                Wonder how Lana knew about the device/did she have one of those in her?
                                I wonder how Lana knows alot of the things she knows!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎