Worst Death?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juliet?

Comment

Juliet's was slightly surprising. However, until we find out what is happening next season, I don't even know if we can really say she's dead.

Oh and worst death: JOHN LOCKE. Still shocked about that.

Comment

Worst death has to be Boone... He survives a crash from 30,000 ft up, but dies in one from 30 ft up Even Ian S laughed at that in an interview before season 6 started..

Comment

Charlie's was worse - drowning is horrifying
          Locke's second - strangulation almost as bad as drowning.
          Libby and Boone tied for third, but they were unconscious for most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa

Oh and worst death: JOHN LOCKE. Still shocked about that.
            I'm going to have to agree. John Locke's got the long dramatic "Noooooo! Not him!" from me.

I love Juliet and her death was tragic, but killing John Locke just makes me sad because he was such a part of the island's story (or at least could have been).

Comment

Id say Ilana, as that was so messed up >:

Comment

Regarding the poll options only, I'd say that the worst death imo is Alex's. Poor girl The sadest was Charlie's tho

Comment

I felt Danielle's death was a-bit anti-climatic for someone who has been on the show since the beginning.

Michaels death and even his return felt really forced. He should have just gotten away with Walt and we never heard from him again.

But my least favorite death would have to be Mr.Eko. His death was premature. He had so much potential and I honestly dont get why they killed him off. He remains my 5th favorite character of all time.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎