Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alicia!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the world of comics and superheroes, anything is possible.

Comment

the real question is.....would Sarah Carter be willing to come back and renew our faith in Clark? She was always trying to get Clark to accept who he was and to not be afraid to let others in. She was the best thing to happen to Clark and TPTB are idiots for ever letting her go.

Alicia Baker is stronger than kryptonite!!!!!!!!

Comment

If there is a way that Clark can't end up with Lois or even Chloe, he should find a way to bring back Alicia

Comment

If there is a way that Clark can't end up with Lois or even Chloe, he should find a way to bring back Alicia
          Alicia has has first claim to Clark's heart. There is NO WAY that Chloe deserves him at all. I guess you can make the argument that Lois might have some potential claim. However when Clark was on K, Lana, Chloe, and Lois were all in Smallville yet he CHOSE to be with Alicia. I would have to give the edge to Alicia when it comes to their fight over who would end up with Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by kaam
            I saw Alicia when Garth opened the binder, and she was in the first article that was there... Who else did?

That was nice. I kind of miss her.
            Nice to hear, that i wasn't the only one noticing this.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎