No announcement yet.

Human

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human

It was interesting, I thought she was a ghost, but it was an interesting and sick storyline.

I love this writing.

Yeah, very "Benders" like. "Demons I get, but humans are crazy" Oh Dean how right you are...

That was one sick old man...

Comment

ya it was a bit of a twist. not even spoilers gave that away. kind of cool we got another episode with humans.

Comment

Yeah, there was a lot of twists and turns in the episode.
        I love it!

Comment

I definitely did not consider human when I realized she was not a ghost and was trying to figure out what else she could be. Mainly because she moved and looked like she was from The Ring or The Grudge, which is not what you expect from a human.

Comment

Sick and crazy twist. Especially with a brother too. Didn't expect that.

Originally posted by comptonassmel
            I definitely did not consider human when I realized she was not a ghost and was trying to figure out what else she could be. Mainly because she moved and looked like she was from The Ring or The Grudge, which is not what you expect from a human.
            I thought of The Ring too!

Comment

Originally posted by number8
              Sick and crazy twist. Especially with a brother too. Didn't expect that.

I thought of The Ring too!
              Me too.

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this, but it doesn't make sense how the girl moved so slowly and awkwardly and then became spry when she wielded the knife. If she were a ghost, then I could see it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎