Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe remembering Clark's Secret - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever, plot device to get her memory back. who cares.

Comment

Maybe something rokk did. Like show care about chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
        Wonderful! Now she can go back to obligating herself 24/7 as Clark's sidekick, instead of pursuing her own interests or career again.

Life is so grand for Chloe Sullivan.
        wonderful! now she can go back to feeling like she has an important purpose in the world instead of just being a mind warped mrs olsen

Comment

Originally posted by morena
          I have not seen the episode, please, can you describe the scene?

Clark walked in on Chloe at the Talon when she's packing to see Jimmy at the hospital.

And she's all smiling and Chloe brings up Brainiac, etc and Clark starts smiling and feeling around to asking what exactly she remembers like anything special about him. Complete with cheesy smile.

And Chloe tells him she remembers his secret. She could never forget that.

But she didn't call him out on wiping out her memory. I don't think she remembers that part. So Clark got away from getting Kryptonite shoved up his a$$.

Comment

Clark needs to own up to his mistake. He looked guilty in that last Chlark scene. And she gave him the perfect excuse to come clean. What the hell was he waiting for? Until he fesses up and honors that alleged moral code he just proclaimed to the Legion, about standing up for the greater good, truth, justice and all that spiel, then he's still a guilty hypocritical prick.

Comment

tell you truth if she did not get her memory back it would not be the show it is today because this whole show is about clark journey. think about clark's journey who was always there to help him when ever he needed it. clark's sidekick. like batman has robin. clark has chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                Clark walked in on Chloe at the Talon when she's packing to see Jimmy at the hospital.

And she's all smiling and Chloe brings up Brainiac, etc and Clark starts smiling and feeling around to asking what exactly she remembers like anything special about him. Complete with cheesy smile.

And Chloe tells him she remembers his secret. She could never forget that.

But she didn't call him out on wiping out her memory. I don't think she remembers that part. So Clark got away from getting Kryptonite shoved up his a$$.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                  wonderful! now she can go back to feeling like she has an important purpose in the world instead of just being a mind warped mrs olsen
                  So the so called former "dream" of hers no longer matters because she's made an impact on the world?

Fair enough.

Comment

i was under the impression making an impact on the world WAS her dream...

Comment

In the first place, it has been a huge misconception that Clark had Jor-El take away CHloe's memories of him. Ppl have even been mad at Clark for doing that, which is an opinion I never shared.

BRAINIAC, and ONLY BRAINIAC is the one who replaced Chloe's memories with Kryptonian code.

The only thing Jor-El was able to do was to translate the code back into human memories for her and HE EVEN WARNED CLARK that it was all he could do, and that Brainiac was still there and highly unpredictable and a danger.
                      Clark obviously had something else on his mind as he completely missed that part of the conversation with Jor-El. All he heard was that Chloe's memories could be translated back, NOT that she could be cured of the Brainiac infection, but somehow he misinterpreted it, and Jor-El complied with Clark's request to leave the memories about himself untranslated back. I don't have a clue why Clark would think Jor-El had cured her. That's the puzzling part.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                        In the first place, it has been a huge misconception that Clark had Jor-El take away CHloe's memories of him. Ppl have even been mad at Clark for doing that, which is an opinion I never shared.
                        Actually, Clark outright and specifically asked Jor-El to not return some of Chloe's memories. In fact, here is the dialog.

Clark: Chloe never would have gotten hurt if she wasn't trying to protect me.

Jor-El: I tried to warn you of the danger in sharing your true identity.

Clark: Now that I'm taking more risks... ...it's even more dangerous for her. Chloe deserves a life free from the burden of my secret. When you restore her memory, I don't want her to remember a anything about Krypton... or my abilities.

So he did do what some people are mad at him for doing.

Comment

most people have said 'took away her memories' because it's simply easier than constantly saying 'agreed not to translate back her memories from kryptonian code'... but we all know what we mean

Comment

^ I was answering the question posted, "How did CHloe get her memories of Clark back?"
                            Since the memories were replaced with code under Brainiac's influence, now that Brainiac is gone, her memories are no longer under his influence. Does that make it clearer?

Comment

I don't know what the point of having her memories erased was in the first place. Where were the writers going with this story? It just seems so pointless now.

Comment

I'm happy she got back her memories of who Clark really is..I wonder if she'll ever find out that Clark and Jor-El erase them..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎