Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin Fan Art Thread (Open to all artists)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy picture of perfection indeed! This is awesome and I am so snagging this sucker. Your blending is flawless and I love the caps you used. What is it about Arthur and his armour that's so hot? Another masterpiece! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      awesome banner!!

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

mmmmm Very nice
      Thanks Ginxy!! Very glad you like them

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by netlynn

Sexy picture of perfection indeed! This is awesome and I am so snagging this sucker. Your blending is flawless and I love the caps you used. What is it about Arthur and his armour that's so hot? Another masterpiece! Thanks for sharing.
      Yay!! I'm so happy you like it! Once I found the right texture to blend the pics with, it started really coming together. I am honored you are snagging it, it definitely means a lot.

The caps took me forever to find, and yes him in his armour, he's just so princely and gallant when he's in it. His take-charge attitude really comes through there and I better stop or I'll go on and on...and on... *sigh*

Well I now think I might have to do one with he and Gwen. Hehe. That or some Arthur avis...heck maybe both!
      Last edited by WickedJenn; 08-12-2009, 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Both banners are lovely but I have to admit a slight preference for the parchment one.

Comment

Icons from the new promos

Comment

Oh awesome avis Rose, I love the coloring and the cropping! I like them all, so hard to pick!

I just made this Guinevere banner:

Thanks to Craig for providing the awesome new cast promo shots. I am going to be in a Photoshop frenzy making new Merlin art with those pics.
            Last edited by WickedJenn; 08-29-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
              Oh awesome avis Rose, I love the coloring and the cropping! I like them all, so hard to pick!

Thanks to Craig for providing the awesome new cast promo shots. I am going to be in a Photoshop frenzy making new Merlin art with those pics.
              Angel look so beautiful with this purple outfil. Thanks for sharing..

Comment

I agree, I think she looks just lovely and I couldn't resist making a banner

Comment

What a babe!

I love that banner, and the colorful icons by Lexgirl are great too, I love the sunset in the background of some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                    Icons from the new promos

Oh lovely! I like the crops/colors Really nice! LOL @ the license/grad picture one Class of....haha Merlin with the colored butterflies is my favorite

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by WickedJenn

I told you this already but that's really nice Jenn. It's so pretty and the whole look/feel/text works really well.
                    Last edited by Ginx; 08-31-2009, 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hope u all like it.

Comment

[ATTACH]7286[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]7288[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Comment

Wicked Jenn, that was a fantastic "Sexy Arthur" banner. I've never been motivated to actually copy one of these to my desktop before. I hope that's okay and thanks for putting it together.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                              Wicked Jenn, that was a fantastic "Sexy Arthur" banner. I've never been motivated to actually copy one of these to my desktop before. I hope that's okay and thanks for putting it together.
                              Of course, snag away! I am honored you want to put it there

Comment

Ooooh! I'm late to the party. I love this banner, too. The framework and coloring are wonderful and I love the font and colors, they all match so pretty to her dress. And Angel looks so beautiful in this photo. Wonderful job again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎