No announcement yet.

"Mr. Right"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mr. Right"

Remember the scene where Jimmy gives Lois the suit and tells her that when she sees Mr. Right (referring to Clark) to give it to him? She actually says okay. Maybe I'm making too much out of it, but I thought that was an interesting exchange.

=] It is. And she knows Jimmy's opinion about them.

Comment

Jimmy already knew about Clois when the potion-girl in the store said that there would be a future for CLois (Don't know what she said exactly) in Crimson (6x13)

I loved Chloe's line about chemistry when they were at the party in The Talon

Comment

That was pretty funny... But Chloe is not a number one clois fan in the show.. although she enjoys to see Lois chasing Clark in Crimson, and the let Lois talk about the green arrow kiss in fron of Clark, in Hydro. =] hehehe

Comment

hahaha i know.. jimmy is a clois fan :P

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
            Jimmy already knew about Clois when the potion-girl in the store said that there would be a future for CLois (Don't know what she said exactly) in Crimson (6x13)

I loved Chloe's line about chemistry when they were at the party in The Talon

I think the potion-girl said that Lois & Clarks destinies were more entwined than they realize - or something like that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
            That was pretty funny... But Chloe is not a number one clois fan in the show.. although she enjoys to see Lois chasing Clark in Crimson, and the let Lois talk about the green arrow kiss in fron of Clark, in Hydro. =] hehehe
            I was looking at the spoiler for "Hex" and it says that Chloe finally realizes that Clark has feelings for Lois. Should be an interesting episode.
            Last edited by gem65; 12-30-2008, 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That's exactly what I thought. No way was Lois going to let him say that. I think the writers made a character mistake!

Comment

She wasn't about to argue with someone who notices how her and Clark look at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois

Remember when Lois dunked Clark in the dunking booth at the beginning of season 4? Chloe noticed the looks they exchanged and didn't seem too happy about it. She was still in love with Clark back then. And they played the perfect song for that moment (My happy ending by Avril Lavigne - might have spelled that wrong).

Comment

In spite of what happened on last Fridays episode, we all know that Clark is truly 'Mr. Right' for Lois.

Comment

♥️

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎