No announcement yet.

Would you freak out if Claire did this

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you freak out if Claire did this

How many of you would freak out if Claire killed her dad?

Depends which dad.

Nathan I wouldn't mind. He made his choice and he's a villain now.

Noah, I'd have problem with.

Comment

Same with above poster.

Comment

ditto

Comment

claire cannot kill her father(s) or we get the superman/lex luthor parodox without a villian to constantly try to stop the hero turns toward less than good and in the case of superman we get the justice lords superman after he killed lex who was good at fighting criminals but became a somewhat of a dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
            Depends which dad.

Nathan I wouldn't mind. He made his choice and he's a villain now.

Noah, I'd have problem with.
            me too!!

Comment

Seem like he was scared when he saw a picture of himself dead and Claire was hugging Adam smiling. I think he kind of thought Claire would kill him.

Comment

Thats a tuff one cause it's a double edge sword when I look at it. With Nathan she has little or no relationship with him.Heck I still remember the time she smacked his car window with a baseball/rock.

Noah is also tricky despite their bond and the fact she knows what he does for a living.He still keeps secret from her about what he does,i'm not a father but in my view thats no way a father should act with their daughter.

Comment

i want to see clair kill her dad... that would mean she gets bad!!!

i want to see evil clair!!!!!!!!!! I WANT EVIL CLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one is way too nice for my taste

Comment

well bio dad,nathan, i think that would be the best ending for him to die either from peter or claire or even both becuase claire has the right because as you see no one knows that he even has a daughter exept people with powers so it seems like he is embarrassed by her. He did not go on the news and say he has a daughter. But if she killed noah the show would never be the same!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                    Thats a tuff one cause it's a double edge sword when I look at it. With Nathan she has little or no relationship with him.Heck I still remember the time she smacked his car window with a baseball/rock.

Noah is also tricky despite their bond and the fact she knows what he does for a living.He still keeps secret from her about what he does,i'm not a father but in my view thats no way a father should act with their daughter.
                    well i defently agree with the nathan thing. but with noah some secrets are best kept like take it this way. for example since we are talking about claire we will use her as an example. She has a secret right. from everyone in the world that she can heal and that she is an industructible cheerleader and mabe she can not die. Is it better for her to tell the world and everyone looking at her funny or just hating her. Same for noah he can not control some of his secrets just like claire. claire can not just jump of a bridge and have scraps and bruises and bones sticking out with out healing herself. so some secrets are best not told!
                    Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 01-02-2009, 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The question is what would she become if she did though? A hero or a villain?

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                        The question is what would she become if she did though? A hero or a villain?

it depnds if nathan or noah is the villan.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                          well i defently agree with the nathan thing. but with noah some secrets are best kept like take it this way. for example since we are talking about claire we will use her as an example. She has a secret right. from everyone in the world that she can heal and that she is an industructible cheerleader and mabe she can not die. Is it better for her to tell the world and everyone looking at her funny or just hating her. Same for noah he can not control some of his secrets just like claire. claire can not just jump of a bridge and have scraps and bruises and bones sticking out with out healing herself. so some secrets are best not told!
                          There's a big difference between keeping secrets from the world,and keeping secrets from your family. I'm not saying Noah and Claire should tell everyone what they do,i'm just saying Noah should be more honest with Claire.I can understand keeping secrets to protect someone,but if it involves Claire,then he should be upfront with her and tell her.

Comment

Not freak out really but It could bothers me a little...because why she has to kill anyone for that matther? we already have Sylar . And to be honest I like characters with principles. Just like Peter couldn't kill his brother I don't want Claire to kill Noah or Nathan. Even if they could deserve it

Comment

i don't know why but i forsee claire going down the dark path in the future. there are things that are happening in her life that are changing her personality and it's possible they'll lead to her going bad. not entirely evil but just bad to a certain extent.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎