No announcement yet.

Nathan's change of heart

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan's change of heart

I find it curious that one minute he wants to give people abilities and the next he wants to lock them up. Maybe it's because he felt betrayed by everyone and he just wants revenge on them.

I was really confused by the sudden change. And the coldness toward Peter.

Poor writing IMO...

Comment

Yeah, good point. Like Nathan could become so corrupt and evil just like that.

Comment

Also maybe something happened in those three weeks that made him turn around like that. it smells flashback episodes :P

Comment

The writers can either have flash back episodes or do nothing and hope the viewers will try to rationalize their faulty writing in some way.

Comment

yeah i can see that happening :P

Comment

But what three weeks? I've only seen the last 3 episodes once online.. so maybe I missed something. Three weeks?

Comment

I guess the light switch that was on Sylars back all season..is now on Nathans. Remember when Nathan ROCKED? No? Yeah me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                  But what three weeks? I've only seen the last 3 episodes once online.. so maybe I missed something. Three weeks?
                  the last scene with nathan and the president took place three weeks after his showdown with pete

Comment

the last scene with nathan and the president took place three weeks after his showdown with pete
                    Ooh okay. I thought that said 3 years.

Comment

3 years would seem too long for Nathan to meet with the president

Comment

Originally posted by LeirbaG
                        I find it curious that one minute he wants to give people abilities and the next he wants to lock them up. Maybe it's because he felt betrayed by everyone and he just wants revenge on them.
                        After everything he's now witnessed, I guess he now believes it's too dangerous to have people with these abilities running loose (and to be honest, who could blame him for thinking this way? If ppl with powers were happening in real life, I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would be willing to imprison people who had powers, out of fear. Basically, think of it as the whole "X-Men" scenario).

And yes, I definitely agree the "3 Weeks Later..." tagline means there's prob going to be a flashback episode that details what happened during those 3 weeks.

I know I'm prob going to get tarred and feathered for saying this, but I love Nathan's storyline, and I actually find his character way more interesting than Peter. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Comment

for people who seem to read too deeply into the show its fairly evident that he has been struggling with what is "globaly right" for awhile now. since season 1.

Plus when you suddenly snap on your siblings, do you let it become evident real nice and slow so everyone will know your about to freak out?... no ,thought so :P

and i agree with odysseus, nathans storyline is progressing well, he will ad a nice twist to this all.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus

I know I'm prob going to get tarred and feathered for saying this, but I love Nathan's storyline, and I actually find his character way more interesting than Peter. But hey, that's just my opinion.

i actually think that Nathan could be a good villain on this show. Nothing to do with the villain Sylar is but the guy who can and will pulls the strings now.

Comment

nathan as a villain is ridiculous... especially one with a hitler like attitude towards a minority...

i just don't buy it, nathan's always been confused but not to the point of killing people

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎