No announcement yet.

Will Hiro regain his power ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hiro regain his power ?

Or will he stay powerless and follow Ando everywhere to help him because he's got a power now.

What does your crystal ball say?

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
      What does your crystal ball say?
      i just don't see how he could get them back with the formula gone for good (i think)

Comment

Originally posted by LeirbaG
        i just don't see how he could get them back with the formula gone for good (i think)
        Blood transfusion?

Comment

maybe so but I hope the writers would find a more original way than just giving him magic blood

Comment

Originally posted by LeirbaG
            maybe so but I hope the writers would find a more original way than just giving him magic blood
            expect the worst, hope for the best is very true with this show.

Comment

I don't like it... peter got his powers the coward way and he did it himself... I wish it would have been that he fell on the pool of it like mohinder.

Comment

i wonder if the serum just removed mohinder's change, or if it gave him another power?

and hiro will get his powers back, but probably at the same time ando has to give his up. i see them as opposites. Hiro had power, now Ando does, and back again eventually.

Comment

peter did not coward out.. he repaired his natural genes with the formula!

The formula gives the user the genetic building stone that would have happened naturally, so any formula power just gives them that evolution that they didnt have before, regardless it is still there own genes that decided their powers..

as for the old future scenes where people selected their own powers, thats because the formula was developed further.

much like modern day science.

i dont think peter coward out at all. and im glad hes back to 1/maybe 2 powers now.. only time will tell or untell what happens.

Yatah!

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                    I don't like it... peter got his powers the coward way and he did it himself... I wish it would have been that he fell on the pool of it like mohinder.
                    He did it to save Nathan, how is that a cowards way??

Comment

I hope Hiro does get his powers back. He's my favorite on Heroes and they should find away to give them back to him..

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                        I hope Hiro does get his powers back. He's my favorite on Heroes and they should find away to give them back to him..
                        i read somewhere rececntly that Kring is moving away from the entire time travel thing.

Comment

I think Ando will give him some sort of power

Comment

I bet he will get his power back, if not time travel, the suspending of time and teleportation. (I do not read spoilers, so if someone posts a spoiler, please use spoiler tags)

Who else was in the room with Peter besides Nathan? If anyone else was, then he has that power.

Comment

Ando is going to give Hiro his power back by using his power on Hiro its going to recharge Hiro's

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎