Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ando's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose it could compare to Smallville's Clark, Clark made a good helper Monkey up till this season.

Comment

I have a feeling that Ando's powers is not just an amplification but just pure energy itself, which would explain his blasting attack on Hiro in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by HWichita
        Hated her going back in time that way. Could not agree more. It could have waited for next season and Peter could have gone to get him
        While it was poorly explained, it's one of those things that doesn't really matter. It was pretty lame, sure, but where exactly would Peter get teleporting from next season, if not from Hiro? He only got his original power back from the formula, but absorbed Nathan's since he was right there, and the writers said they're getting rid of time travel, so I doubt they'll bring in another time traveler.

Comment

But time freeze and teleporting would still be awesome enough

Comment

I thought they were gonna bring in another time traveler, unless they meant Arthur.

Comment

I now think that Hiro did get it wrong, Ando was not trying to hurt him, he was trying to restore his powers. If Ando's power is to supercharge other's abilities, and we have seen time and time again how a power can have two outcomes (Parkman's mind reading became mind control) maybe Ando is able to return powers to those that have had them stolen by Arthur. As far as I can remember the conversation between future Hiro and Ando overheard by present Hiro was:

Hiro - "You are here to kill me"
              Ando- "You're wrong"
              Ando shocks him with red lightning, Hiro falls down apparently dead.

Hiro only thought he was in danger because of the previous trip to the future where he saw this. But he was wrong the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                I now think that Hiro did get it wrong, Ando was not trying to hurt him, he was trying to restore his powers. If Ando's power is to supercharge other's abilities, and we have seen time and time again how a power can have two outcomes (Parkman's mind reading became mind control) maybe Ando is able to return powers to those that have had them stolen by Arthur. As far as I can remember the conversation between future Hiro and Ando overheard by present Hiro was:

Hiro - "You are here to kill me"
                Ando- "You're wrong"
                Ando shocks him with red lightning, Hiro falls down apparently dead.

Hiro only thought he was in danger because of the previous trip to the future where he saw this. But he was wrong the whole time.

I don't remeber the conversation well, but I know one of them wanted the formula.

Comment

Ando definitely wasn't being nice and restoring Hiro's powers in the future.

Ando: Give me the formula!
                  Hiro: No! You betrayed me!
                  Ando: You're wrong!
                  Hiro draws his sword to defend himself
                  Ando zaps him, picks up the formula, and walks away with an "I did what I had to do" look on his face.

Comment

Yeah, people really shouldn't go around making up dialogue when they can't remember it *cough*bobsuncorp*. It just adds to the confusion on the boards.

Also, Ando's power has nothing to do with acceleration, it's amplification. That power has already been shown in the comics, a while back. The woman who had the power used it "at 100%" on a guy that grows/controls plants, and he lost control of his own power and died horribly. So it could technically be used as a weapon even though we have *no* evidence that it does damage as an energy attack or that it can harm normals. In fact, it's far from "lame", I'd wager that he can incapacitate any Hero with one "Hadouken".

Comment

I'm guessing since Hiro didn't die in the future, he may have passed out from the amp. I wonder if Peter can use it on himself if he absorbs it ot would Ando have to touch him to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                        I'm guessing since Hiro didn't die in the future, he may have passed out from the amp. I wonder if Peter can use it on himself if he absorbs it ot would Ando have to touch him to do it.
                        If Ando has the power to amplify or, make Hiro's heart beat at a terrible fast pace or out of control then yeah he could of died.

Comment

Andos power is interesting but now Ando must stay back for Sylar.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎