No announcement yet.

Formula Theory

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Theory

I know this is probably stupid but I am half expecting that marine they injected to transform into Uluru, maybe he goes crazy, downs that massive jug of formula or something. I dont know why, just that scene where he was changing, something about that guys not right. Was it really necessary to launch that chair into the wall. I think he's got too much power, anyways Im calling Uluru, although Im probably wrong but Im saying it anyway.

Interesting theory I hope you are right because we need some crazy people in the show after Elles death

Comment

I'm pretty sure they've said Uluru won't be on the show as a character (Although they could've changed their minds, like they did on so many things) and it seems a bit silly. They'd either have to do a lame costume type thing, or spend a ton on CGI to make it look good.

I think the marine was just showing off his power when the threw the chair. I'm more curious as to how he knew he got super strength (If it was something he asked for, he wouldn't have been afraid of Mohinder most likely, and probably would've chosen something better)

Comment

I hope not.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎