Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-10 "Chuck vs The Delorean"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched the episode. it was great. gary cole did an awesome job as sarahs father and i like how he trusts chuck. and the dalorean stuff was funny and gary cole tricking terrorists made me think of how doc brown tricked the terrorist to get the platonium

the morgan anna scenes were great and liked how Awesome had faith in morgan and wanted to help him out. anbd then wanted to kill him when he found out what he did lol.

i dont know why the CIA doesnt just hire sarahs dad. i mean he should use his conning skills for good like he did this episode not knowing he was doing it for good lol. maybve eventually we will have him learn the truth and start helping.

i hope casey finds chucks father. i mean sure sarah can be they like each other. if casey found the father it would kind of be a shock to chuck that casey actually does care. i liked how casey handcuffed chuck and chuck is like dude did you really have to do it that hard

and the end with the general lee that was funny whats next the scooby doo van?

cant wait for next week. looks good and i like xmas episodes

Comment

I want the Munster Mobile

Comment

I know who should play Chucks dad!! It should be that guy who played Jeffery Sinclair on Babylon 5. Think about it: Awsome snr is played by Bruce Boxleitner (John Sheridan) Sarah's dad was played by the dude from the B5 spin off show (names escape me), there is one male lead from that franchise left! Please oh please! They could hang out at the wedding and have lots of in jokes! We know that the writers and creators are geeks too!

Comment

it'll definitely be cool to see Chuck's dad in an episode . . . hopefully Chuck will be able to come through for his sister

i think we're gonna start to see a lot more sparks fly between Chuck and Sarah too, at least I hope we do, it seemed like her dad trusting Chuck struck a chord with her

and chuck risked his life to save her and her dad, she's startin to fall hard for him

. . . I also loved the General Lee in the end, poor Morgan, always facing these tough life choices . . . I had to choose between a sports car, and socking money away for law school . . . I of course bought the car, and now I've got extra debt from law school, but meh, it was worth it!

Comment

YAY! ANNA was in the episode!!! And the Morgan/Anna scenes...well, they were there. But, Morgan, seriously. I love the guy (he's my favorite character) but could he be more of an idiot? I half expected Anna to just say "Uh, Morgan, grow up...and, by the way, we're through." Although I want them to stay together, I think Morgan may need that space to become an adult! But isn't that kind of a theme of the show for a lot of the characters? Growing up/finding oneself? That is what Morgan needs to do.

Even though there were so many great moments in this episode, including Sarah's interactions with her dad and with the combo of Chuck and dad, I think my favorite moment was when Casey made the suggestion to Beckman at the end, about lessening Sarah's dad's prison sentence because of his involvement with the case. He's softening! He has feelings!

Comment

OK, this episode was very good. Loved Gary Cole as Sarah's Dad (and one of the best CIA agents out there having a crook for a Dad? Interesting.). Course Gary is always great. Loved the end when he was like "my daughter's some kind of a cop, isn't she?" Uh, yeah, she is.

The whole scene where they convert the building to Leichtenstein (stein? Stien? Loved Chuck's confusion!) was awesome.

But the best stuff was with Morgan. The Delorean?! And then the General Lee? (where's the Mach 5? Or KITT?)

Loved Anna's anger too. Aw, Morgan, always the eternal man-child (and Ellie's disbelief over Awesome giving him the money was spot on!).

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎