No announcement yet.

The kiss that didn't happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlashInSV
    it was infuriating!! I was three inches from the screen at that scene and when Lana showed up I cursed loudly!
    lol that sounds like me. I was sitting there in my couch glued to the tv like "Oh my God, is this finally it?" And then Lana came and I just sat there yelling "NOOOOOO!!!!" My dad thought I had broken a leg or something lol

Comment

Yeah ,a Valentines day kiss would be perfect!I really wish it will happen...

Comment

I finally finished my story on the first real Clois kiss. And I did include the Harley. I just posted it today. It's called "Is this Love?" - which was the title from the beginning. I'll be happy if just one person likes it.

Comment

In case anybody is interested, here is the link to the very first fan fiction story I ever wrote - which was inspired by the 'almost kiss.' I've also included the link for the sequel - which was the third story I ever wrote.

Is this love?
          Now it can be told (sequel to Is this love?)

Comment

The build up to the "kiss that didn't happen" was perfect. Beautiful music in the background, Clark wanting to dance, Lois gently touching his chest, Clark & Lois leaning in for the kiss.... *sigh*

Just like The Little Mermaid

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
              The build up to the "kiss that didn't happen" was perfect. Beautiful music in the background, Clark wanting to dance, Lois gently touching his chest, Clark & Lois leaning in for the kiss.... *sigh*

Just like The Little Mermaid
              I remember that scene in the movie. Ursula's minions capsized their boat so that the kiss wouldn't happen. *sighs*

Comment

^^ Exactly.

The whole scene from when Clark reaching his hand out- to the almost kiss, is one of my favorite Clois moments. I absolutely LOVE when Lois gently touches his chest

Comment

^^ Exactly.

The whole scene from when Clark reaching his hand out- to the almost kiss, is one of my favorite Clois moments. I absolutely LOVE when Lois gently touches his chest
                  I agree. I loved the music that was played during that scene. It was beautiful in my opinion. Unfortunately that was just the beginning of the dreaded AOS. *sighs* Sometimes I wonder what might have happened if Lois had been there during that period. It might have come out differently. We'll never know. At least we have fanfiction to correct stuff like that.

One more thing...

Has there been a moment when Clark is the one to reach out and gently touch Lois in the same way as she touched him? I just can't remember. *sighs again*

Comment

Before they were dating? I can't remember But he did placed his hand on her shoulder in 8X03 ~Toxic when Oliver was ill, and Lois was by his side. All in the name of friendship/compasion.

I really have to watch my show/ ship again It's been awhile

Comment

Before they were dating? I can't remember But he did placed his hand on her shoulder in 8X03 ~Toxic when Oliver was ill, and Lois was by his side. All in the name of friendship/compasion.

I really have to watch my show/ ship again It's been awhile
                      I remember that moment. *sighs*

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎